🎧 What Are You Listening To? Volume 3 (Part 1)

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Taj is the man! I recorded him at a festival once where he was joined by Sam Bush and members of Los Lobos. Another time I saw a triple bill of Taj, John Lee Hooker, and Van Morrison - unfortunately I did not have permission to record that one…

6 Likes

Wow, NF the ex Christian rapper who lost his faith while getting divorced and went mainstream and Hopsin, the rapper who says it unfiltered and is a Christian that gets flack for his religion. On one track. And Hop didn’t even swear! What the hell lol. Honestly its a great track if you like 2 artists that flow fast and have beautiful ways with words.

A little primer if your unfamiliar with either artist.

Hopsin

NF

I think both could be classified as inspirational, albeit in drastically different ways.

1 Like

I set my Music Playing Device™ to random this morning. So far it’s treating me right.

I saw a show on this ZPZ tour. It’s the only time I’ve caught Steve Vai live.

Stu Copeland is a beast!

1 Like

Stu Copeland is my absolute favorite drummer!

2 Likes

Everyone knows him from The Police, but he was also in an interesting project called Oysterhead with Les Claypool (Primus) and Trey Anastasio (Phish).

4 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Have a great weekend!

2 Likes
3 Likes

I have my vintage zero shirt from 7th grade tucked in a box still. Siamese dream and melancholy are 2 of the best albums from the 90’s

4 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes

Just dug this out for a fellow punkin’z fan.

Off to the garden.

4 Likes

Love Uncle Acid. Got to see them live pre pandemic and they put on an awesome show too. Blew an amp during the show!

1 Like

When is that Festival in Teluride? Got to go!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

What about Gish? Cant forget Gish! Rhinoceros is one of my faves :sunglasses::metal:

3 Likes