What are you listening to?

Current mood lol

3 Likes
1 Like

Salutations,

Suggestions wanted! Something with similar narrative visuals:

YouTube: Swallow the Sun - Doomed to Walk the Earth (2008-Jul-2)

Kind of a dramatic lead, almost gothic… Even with deep gutural puctuations perhaps…

By the way… Thank you very much for the shadow dancers, Calyxander!

:slight_smile:

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

3 Likes

gwar has great visuals, there is an entire fictional universe and in depth back story for the band and all the members. their albums and songs kinda tell a story. their live shows were amazing. quite different musically from what you posted tho

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Salutations LegalCanada,

That was some enjoyable description, seems like a doomsday universe that i was going to explore, euh… …until i feared having a heart attack from the syncope rythm alone!! { I’m having a smiling rictus here… }

MouHa! Ha!

:grin:

Here’s a contrasted transition between what i’d tag/perceive as somewhat classic and gore, m’well practically speaking:

Swallow the Sun - The Giant [Album Version][HQ]

It’s clear there’s another mood coming with it, i was familiarized with only 1 piece of the group’s production so far. Another post sort of gave me the motivation i needed to explore a bit further. Some samples felt invading at 1st, then i continued searching in an attempt to see what else would resonate in a same pattern, for example:

YouTube: Swallow the Sun - Cathedral Walls (2012-Jan-3)

A cross-breed combining the epic elements might satisfy our 2 tendencies simultaneously, i wonder.

Anyway it’s starting to sound appropriate for what i had in mind initially. E.G. Trudeau’s “apocalypse” mari-caca:

« comming to a store near you! »

:scream:

Hummm… Maybe your previous suggestions were more appropriate after all!.. :wink:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Salutations OleSkool830,

Sorry but i fear Donald Trump already started attacking the “Free Web”! YouTube returns an error message:

« This video is not available. »

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes

lol it’s geolocation restricted, absolutely nothing to do with trump, can view it here

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=a2yb4fG76tg

2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

We make our own whisky, and our own smoke too.

5 Likes

A pretty amazing duo…

4 Likes

5 Likes

Awesome song.
Also, 2:38 mark …

4 Likes