2 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

This one’s for Scotty, My friend of almost 40 years who passed on today. May he rest in peace.

6 Likes

Check this old fucker out. I think its a harmony from the 40s or 50’s. Or a Stella when fender bought them. Who knows?

5 Likes

This is what I actually bought.

5 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

is that the American player series Tele? I can see a single coil pickup in the picture but thats it, my eyes arent so great even at 41…hehe…I LOVE the Tele and have for some time but I have an Epi LP Standard Plus, its the one that you can coil split with the push/pull knobs, with the burstbuckers on it…that butterscotch(?) finish on your rig, looks BEAUTIFUL tho, man and what a dream to play, I bet it is…NICE!

1 Like

Does it play? You say the 1940’s or 1950’s? I like the look of it and if it plays and stays in tune it looks like the bridge is pretty nice! Sorry for jumping into the conversation, but when I see guitars, they catch my eye!

2 Likes

It does play. I can find harmony like this. But not with the pickup switches. It may be the only one left from that series. That telecaster is just a straight wood finish. Its got a humbucker pickup and the normal chrome one. I also found a aqua marine Alvarez electric that’s made in St. Louis for 300$

1 Like