What are you listening to?

3 Likes

anyone remember baseball idiot in the 90s had to ride the subway in new york and trash talked everyone there to the press before the game and one condescending thing he said was “Weird freak kid with purple hair.”.

I remember thinking, Janis and these folks have already been dead 30 years by the 90s hahaha dying hair is fairly contemporary, if he saw a goth kid he would have embolism haha.

She’s cool said and did whatever she wanted.

1 Like

(youtube comments are mostly shit but there are some little gems)

TheColdWarVeteran
Back in 1970, I was 15. I met a girl from a good church going family. I really liked that girl. The first time I went to visit her at home, I brought this album with me…big mistake. We were hanging out in her basement when I dropped the needle and then came the intro words…“If you will suck my soul…” etc. Almost immediately I heard her mother scream from up stairs, “Get that boy out of here.” That girl was never allowed to see me again. Still, “We want the funk…! Gotta have the funk.”

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes
2 Likes

I watch for the love, I’m living in the day of the eagle, eagle not the, dove.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Y’all should have never opened the funk door cause now that it’s open

3 Likes

My favorite genre! Funk on funkin on! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Little Feat - Dixie Chicken (with Emmylou Harris & Bonnie Raitt) Live 1977.

Creedence Clearwater Revival: The Midnight Special

San Franciscan Nights Eric Burdon & The Animals

be safe

Dequilo

5 Likes

@PlantShepherd I got to see George Clinton a couple years back but no bootsie so it was cool but not as cool as it could have been

2 Likes

gota love Bootsy

3 Likes
5 Likes

Midnight Special-Sly & The Family Stone

what great Music then came Disco

4 Likes

Yeah the dead I feel were the only ones who really pushed through the Disco while still putting a little in sound of shakedown street and just seemed to roll right through unscaved where everyone else who attempted something similar got destroyed well I take that back queen did it to

3 Likes

I said something about Disco Dead to a twenty something head

the look on his face you would have thought I killed Jerry

Jerry on Broadway

peace

Dequilo

4 Likes

I see Dylan finally released to YouTube

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like