What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Yeah we had one made out of regular white PVC and a brass fitting for a bowl as teenagers LMAO pure poison we were smoking…had alot of bad idea homemade pipes as a kid smoked alot of plastic :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Made a mini hookah bubbler out of a baby food jar and a guitar cord I ripped apart looking back I think we were all little stoner MacGyvers

7 Likes

Those were the good old days .
MacGyvering things to smoke week out of… I was quite an inventive young man.

Steamrollers made out of whatever would work at the moment.

A soda can, a straw, some chewing gum and the downstem/bowl from my friends broken pocket bong… and you have a MacGyvered bong… that works!

If you have weed… you’ll find a way to smoke it.

7 Likes

We use to buy the chicken sammiches in high school cuz they came wrapped in aluminum foil. Throw the shitty sammich in the trash and make a pipe out of the wrapper. We were at a campus style high school so it was easy to sneak off amd toke up.

9 Likes

You and me both

3 Likes

Reminded me of a quick story: I was studying in France a very long time ago (1989, iirc). I showed up to class one day with my American buddy and we were both surprised to find an empty auditorium. Two French dudes walked up behind us who were also unaware of the class being canceled, so we all decided to walk up the hill behind the campus to smoke a joint. I break out the hash, tobacco, and papers. I’m looking for a pen since I would use one to shape the cardboard ‘filter’ for the mouth end of the spliff. I find that I don’t have one on me so I ask each of the other three people, only to find that not one of us brought a writing instrument to school that day… Such a stoner move.

8 Likes

Today I have some weed that I got from @DesertRat called Cherry Fizz.

It’s pretty f’n stony weed, it looks great and is very sparkly with milky/amber trichs.
Thank you my friend @DesertRat… this is much appreciated!

11 Likes

I’d just go buy some rolling papers, at the corner store, all of 'em had 'em.
Simple and clean. Done & done…
Top, Job or Bambu if you were real lucky, any would do the task at hand.

regards,

mike

1 Like

just there to take a nap, aye…

2 Likes

Wake and bake in the garden of weeden, bubble gum and paradise waits ground together.

10 Likes

Your Comfrey is looking awesome.

5 Likes

More C99

14 Likes

A little Butter Cookies (ICookies x SSDD) bred by @LED_Seedz, grown and processed by me.

17 Likes

G13xRomulan mixed with Harlequin

What? I’m all about safety tokin!

7 Likes

Today I am trying some Tut that was jarred last July, really dank and stanky, the fumes made my eyes water when I opened the jar lol. got that greasy feel to it. So I thought I should let it breath like a good red wine before igniting some, and putting the rest back, Doesn’t look great, but the terps are condensed nicely :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Nice! I’d be jealous if I wasn’t already foggy. :rofl: @Shadey I know you made a leaf pattern with the buds but all I can see is a delicious star fish.

2 Likes

Some Blackberry Hammer shrapnel from a few pollinated branch tips of seed collecting a cross.

17 Likes

Nice haul hope you find sum gems in them

4 Likes

Is that orange goji bbh cross u made ? Or og kush

5 Likes

It’s the Orange Goji. I like some things of both so what the heck. I wasn’t able to let him grow out fully, but every stem rub I couldn’t get my fingers unstuck.:wink:

6 Likes

L.A. Wedding pop - 4 weeks into cure

17 Likes