What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

I’ll make the most of it… I’m adaptable.
I also plan on growing a lot of pot once I get there… I’ve got thousands of seeds of different strains/crosses in my cannabis seed collection and will try to OverGrow Illinois.

10 Likes

You know it’s only legal to grow for med patients right, just giving you a heads up
All the rest need to pay pay pay inflated prices for shit weed and if caught be able to prove where it came from so keep your receipts.

4 Likes

That looks nice, we could do with a bit of Sun and warmth here, snowed last night FFS. Every time I think spring has arrived, it’s gets cold again :persevere:

2 Likes

We got a couple inches here it’s mostly gone now

3 Likes

At least it curbs the urge to go out and mingle with the public lol. Windy as hell as well.

3 Likes

Not really opener of fishing today here for walleye and pike.
The fools came up in droves, even though told not too.

4 Likes

True that never underestimate an Illinois cop either this is the same state that has used mustangs, Camaros and vettes as highway patrol cars…I call it the wrong side of the river for a reason :joy:

4 Likes

Suburbans and blazers also
Crown vics

Whatever they confiscated and they can soup up

4 Likes

I got pulled over by a commerce cop in Belleville once dude was in a suit in a Lincoln no lights pulled up at stop light with a badge hanging out the window like pull over now :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: didn’t even know commerce cop was a thing and boy did he fucking ream me hard I had a whole pallet of fertilizer and herbicides without a license to use them from the Illinois agriculture department I thought my Missouri license was good I also didn’t have dot numbers on a 1 ton dump truck which in Missouri again no big deal but well you lived there you know gotta get a permit to cross the street

3 Likes

I can’t live like that any more. I’d go back down south if it weren’t for the nitpicking police all over the region. Too many people down there now for me. I hate rules.

6 Likes

Sunshine daydream from my first grow in 15 years. Feels good

22 Likes

Looks pretty nice! I gotta figure out how to get some SSDD into the schedule :smile:

9 Likes

Yeah, I know. I have 3 going now. I had to just do it! heh. 2 have just been flipped a few days ago and one i’m going to put in the ground although it’s ripe to be flipped, too. I guess it’ll just get super big if it goes all summer.

I’m growing f2s from a friend of 5 years ago. They’re really nice mostly uniform plants. I grew a few 3 years ago. I want a few jars of it now!

3 Likes

Got this guy last week his name is Hacksaw Jim Duggan lol weed is Gogi OG

13 Likes

I haven’t smoked out of a steamroller in years. I bet that thing will make you choke. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

Steamrollers are like Ferrari’s you gotta know how to drive to get out alive lol I let it chalk up then clear it little hit style steamrollers are one of my favorites we had a 6 inch one the ole lady broke it so she was tasked with getting another and well I guess size does matter :thinking::joy::rofl::skull: I’m going to have to remember to make that joke to her when she gets home

6 Likes

That’s the first thing I said. I forgot all about them. I sure remember them now. Those days were before, or maybe when I coughed up my lung for good.lol

6 Likes

Nice. I had 3 different plants of that in my last grow. Great stone

1 Like

I just had flashbacks to a cardboard paper towel tube with a foil bowl. There was hash involved and visual hallucinations. And lots of coughing!

9 Likes

Haha, mine was made of clear PVC plastic and a metal bowl melted into it. Yeah, I’m sure that was as good for me as the brick weed I put in it. :joy:

7 Likes