What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

I’ll have to try that with my presses. Keeping it upright and round.

I use 2"x3" bags and they are like a pancake. But I’ve never gotten over 20% yields though I usually press trim.

2 Likes

Hope to smoke that soon in the rotation. Gonna settle for a GSC kicked up with some GG4 sift.

12 Likes

Smoking on some of the Gas and Guns. Slow dried for 10 days then trimmed and Jared today. Considering it is not cured, it is pretty smooth, it will only get better with time. The joint burned clean and evenly, staying lit the entire time. The aroma is of fuel and weed with some sweet undertones. The flavor was similar to the aroma with almost a minty aftertaste. The effect is cerebral and heavy on the eyes. No anxiety, but no couch lock either.

21 Likes

Black cali grapes a coffee and no dog walk this morning. Poor girl got spayed yesterday and is still sore.

18 Likes

Black Cali grape looks delicious senoir ! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

18 Likes

Looks great what is it?

4 Likes

Here’s what I’m smoking on. Since I’m all out of Golden Tiger, and in between harvests, it’s all I have now. But that’s not exactly a complaint, either! :wink:

Ace Honduras Breeze (Honduran x NepJam):

17 Likes

That’s a lower nug off of the Glue S1 I’ve been running. To be honest, I like it better than GG4 in a lot of ways even if it’s not as pretty. I especially like it when I’m in a lot of pain and ready to call it a day :slight_smile:

9 Likes

VERY PRETTY!!!

I am gonna try a 50/50 mix of Orange Goji and Amnesia Haze, get a preview of my cross OHGA, lol!

17 Likes

Can’t wait to try that myself. Waiting is killing me. Hope that your smoke tonight is as good as it sounds :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Everything starts with an idea.

1 Like

Just put it out. Smoked 1/2 a joint. Very potent, nice pleasant High. Taste was all over the map and kind of weird.
Not as tasty as it sounds, the heaviness of the Orange Goji fights with the beautiful delicate taste of the Amnesia Haze.
BUT…LOL!!! Took me 5 minutes to type this last sentence…OMG,

LIT!!!

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Dr Who. Mad Scientist x Timewreck

16 Likes

Did you grow that dr who? I was offered some seeds a while back but passed on them

3 Likes

Nah. Lady friend brought it. Preroll. 19.9 THC. We split the fat half. It has a distinct smell but neither of us could place it. May have caught half a wiff of grape after reading that you may catch half a wiff of grape. She may let me grow something at her place.

4 Likes

Greenpoint orange blossom special

12 Likes

That looks like a sativa dream

2 Likes

Indeed it is, my friend. It’s not racy, either (which i actually prefer most of the time). It’s quite relaxing and euphoric.

4 Likes

joti Blue God

17 Likes