What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

So this drops your BP, my doc says anything smoked constricts blood vessels which raises BP, interesting

3 Likes

I haven’t tested my blood pressure before and after smoking, so just based on the “symptom” of light-headedness/dizziness I get if I get up too fast when I smoke this one. I think if someone smoked a good amount more than I did, they’d be couchlocked. I put myself in a lounge chair for 3 hours this past summer with it.

2 Likes

probably 50% of America has that same problem.
I have it to when my potassium is low.
I’m on a diertic and I piss everything out as fast as it goes in.

3 Likes

Hey I just did one of your burritos with GSC and a worm of dry sift GSC. Omg I love GSC on a whole new level. This may go into my regular routine. :yum:

5 Likes

Was thinking of you when I pressed tonight. Took pics 4 ya.

So, see the nice round bag I made. Used too much for my lil press plates, 3.5 grams. 2.5 should be my max. Had i had wider bags I could have done 3.5 grams, but with these thin tall ones, 3.5 was too much. Witness the blow out, ll!

I felt it blow and adjusted my pressure accordingly as to not ruin the run. It happened at 99 percent full pressure so I knew it would be fine… You can see the round shape of the bag before it blew. Perfectly round and symmetrical is what you want.

Used 3.5 of Razor(OG) 120 micron bag @ 210 for 1:30 at full pressure. Even with blow out it returned 25-28 % , testament to the Bud , especially on this little manual 1 ton press!!

16 Likes

Ya I blew out my last one but becuz I haven’t done much I didn’t notice when. Will probably try again tomorrow but don’t have a prepress that I can get a tall narrow shape for so may try to cut my 2x4 in half
And stack and press bagless. Would that work?

Not sure I understand the question ???

1 Like

Well ideally it sounds like a tall small surface area is the best to start with. So sideline question is what size diameter height is your prepress so I can look for one and with what I have being a 2”x4” prepress is it better to do a single thin layer slab or try to cut in half do a double layer smaller size stack.

Oh and what PSI are you using?

My little press is a manual, an “arbor” press, Google one. Not hydraulic but mechanical power supplied by me, lol.
The press is said to be a 1 ton press ! I press it as hard as I can !!!

And what is the diameter to try to figure a rough PSI. I did from about 500 - 1500 but again hard to compare with no data yet.

I do not have a pre press, do not use one on press’s with the bags, only when no bags just Bud.
I spent 10 minutes jamming it in that lil bag, rounding it, smashing it in with a pencil and an AA battery as a ram.

Just make your bag round by pushing in the corners on the bottom before you fill (called Bottle Tech…Google) and keep it round as you fill. i just smash it by hand, then when going into the press it is like what I said before. Slowly taking near a minute to get to flat and lots of pressure. Keeping bag upright and square by slowly pressing it and making sure it is vertical. WHOLE IDEA is small surface area of the squish to achieve high pressure at the bud.

1 Like

Ok sorry I missed that. Too stoned. Now I have a game plan for tomorrow.

1 Like

Thinking this will send me off to night night land…“burrito joint” …lol!

17 Likes

Shit man I am so easily influenced. Now I need to roll another bro. I can resist anything except temptation :joy:

4 Likes

@MBVapester i you want to see it done right and explained well, watch a few vids by the owner of Nug Smasher Press’s.
He has it down, where I learned it from. Next machine will be one of his.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve seen he has videos but haven’t watched and now I will.

2 Likes

Appetizer

Just some outdoor finger hash.

13 Likes

I have no shame at this point in my life and I will gladly admit that I’m jealous! Very impressive. How was that sleep?

3 Likes

Sleep went well, thanks!! LOL!!!

2 Likes