What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Its Jacked Up x C99, and it is fresh. I expect as it starts to age is will get better.

2 Likes

Looked like jh on the jar and I presumed. I should really go to bed 1.30am my time lol. Never heard of jacked up. What’s the parentage bro?

Cola

3 Likes

https://tgagenetics.com/strains/jacked-up

Its gooey.

3 Likes

Looks dank af but I’m guessing she would be a leggy girl. Does she stretch much? Height is something I never considered (or needed to) in a 2m high tent. But im running at 150 this time and my cool tube is pretty chunky. Pot top to light when potted up will be about a metre. So kinda new territory. 2nd run in soil. First ever run was soil. But this is going to be very much a learning curve

Cola

3 Likes

Quartz e-nail? Dope, mines only Ti.:grin:

2 Likes

Good guessing.

Got a pic of her mid way through this post.

Quartz is new to me. Not sure I like it. They look really thin and very breakable. My specialty.

99%

7 Likes

Exactly as I saw it looking in my mind bro. Still looks fire. Looks to be more Cindy present there. (never seen a pretty Cindy but they’ve all smoked well) lol

Cola

3 Likes

AK47 - Cherry Pheno - 5 week cure

14 Likes

Hash plant

a

14 Likes

Why those aren’t arrow heads. They are spear tips. Nice! :yum:

4 Likes

Found one for $12.

Wow, some guys charge a pant load for one of these. Wondering if this a really crappy one. :rolling_eyes:

2 Likes

Ancestral Skunk #1 hash rosin with my Nectar Collector.

11 Likes

That looks fun and efficient. Might need to investigate one of those soon enough. Custom make or did you purchase that bad bottle.

Found the new Carb Cap. $8 plus shipping.

2 Likes

$30 USD at my local dispensary.

6 Likes

I’ve always wondered how these were uzed…
Pretty neat.
How’s it hit?

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

Self explanatory

2 Likes

Jerk. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I meant, compared to a standard dab rig

4 Likes

Hey, I resemble that remark, lol.

99%

2 Likes

Pretty smooth. You have to be careful, it’s easy to get too big a hit. I bet I could suck up a gram like a Hoover with this thing!

4 Likes

Gifted nugs of Original F1 Cut Girl Scout Cookies

Wish you could smell her… :crazy_face::yum::stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes