What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Who is the breeder for the royal apple? May have seek that one out

3 Likes

I wish I knew.

I ordered it from my medical dispensary in Nelson, British Columbia. They are now shut down.

It was a local strain to Nelson

2 Likes

Oh man. Sounds delicious! I visited B.C. last winter. Awesome spot

3 Likes

Do you live around Nelson? I let a guy stay with me a couple of winters back that lived in Nelson for a long time. He had lots of grand stories about growing and smuggling in the old days around there. He eventually got kicked out of the country as he was up there illegally all of that time.

It sounded like he was very connected there, so was curious. He goes by the name Omie. peace

2 Likes

An in house strain

17 Likes

Haha awesome story man, I don’t live near Nelson but every summer I always head up to BC for a nice two week camping trip. Beautiful place, everywhere you go.

I actually grew up in Kelowna BC but moved when I was 12… so I miss it. The forest, the mountains… ahh.

2 Likes

I agree. Never made it to that part of BC but I lived in SW Montana for 12 years and it was special. If I had money I might live there again, but work is scarce. I’m in southern Colorado now so I’m in a pretty good alternative spot. peace

3 Likes

Friday can’t get here quick enough

Trim joint with hash oil and kief on the outside

8 Likes

The mix: Orange Goji Pheno 2, some Amnesia Haze kief, a string of bubble hash, and a good coating of RPP X ChemDog live rosin…the last 2 innings of this World series Game is gonna be a blur…lol!!

Roll it all up like a Burrito

17 Likes

The Thursday Trifecta. Nicely done.

3 Likes

Unfortunately it’s still Wednesday here and supposed to be snowing tomorrow :no_mouth:

You know how to hurt a guy. Now my hit of GG4 dry sift just seems insignificant.
Hey was that your bet on the series today😂

3 Likes

If you roll a burrito like that, all the fillings will fall out.
:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

6 Likes

No but GET THIS, and SWEAR TO GOD it is true.

My X BOSS (worked 28 years for him) put up 3 million $$$$, YEAH 3 MILLION 3 months ago on the Astro’s with a big bookie in Vegas. IF they win, HE GETS 11 MILLION Pay out!!!
Bet 3 months ago they would win World Series…11 mil to him if they win tonight.

Top of 8th(we have last bats) and Houston is behind by ONE…:rage:

2 Likes

How is the GG4 you grew??? Just got my cuts og GG4 JW

3 Likes

Haha I read about this bet somewhere.

Hes going to need to be checked in on here soon

I didn’t even realize baseball continued after the cards put there bats away😏

1 Like

Down 2 runs now, going into bottom of 8th. Oh man, thought he had it in the bag, now it’s gonna be tough to pull it out.

2 Likes

It’s crazy. Vegas is backing something serious coin.

2 Likes

Does!

Played in high school and college, not into it much now, but watching because of my friends bet.

1 Like