What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

UK cheese. Again. Still happy about it after many years of regular smoking.

7 Likes

Early bud of Purple Poison Cookies. I’m really fond of this one even at only a few days in the jar. Dense buds on the inside with a cookies and chemical type taste. I really like it and it should cure out very nicely. I already want to grow it again. I’ll get a better pic up soon. this is a real small bud compared to some. peace

Purple Poison Cookies by Baked Beanz

18 Likes

Well aren’t u industrious. Well done.
I just did some unknown rosin but it definitely is on the indica side of things. My guess is purple kush. Might need something sativa leaning to offset the effects.

7 Likes

Can see why bud that looks like it’s starting to turn a purple colour it’s got a nice hue on the leaves and the frost is heavy man, looks dank af :muscle:

4 Likes

What you got your way at the moment bro

1 Like

Maui Sunshine by Sebring. It already has a great taste and will cure into a good one. It’s smoking a lot like the SSDD right now and is very velvety and it has a strange sweetness on the lips on exhale. There is another flavor in the background and I hope it reveals itself after the cure. So far Iove it and it only just started to cure.

Maui Sunshine by Sebring

17 Likes

Mine :rofl: Other lads always got stardawg n some kind of other shit they call it haze I call it cheap blues.

12 Likes

It’s all “supposedly” blue cheese or stardawg up my way. Someone has also been pushing Black Widow clones to growers I know personally and I’ve seen them in flower at 2 different locations, they look and smell nothing alike :laughing:

9 Likes

Dawg n blues maybe some lemon haze or super lemon haze tend to be the staple here. Every man n their dog is tryin to grow chronic here but tbh a lot of people end up selling for stupid prices cos they either fuck up or expect to be millionaires til they listen to the buyer :rofl: last one was my mate £100 an oz for stardawg. I’d rather die than do it at that tbh but he listened to the guy telling him ohhh stardawgs not all that anymore. I got a fair few for same price so can’t cry but fook that for a game of soldiers mate wouldn’t dare sell for that rather smoke it myself.

5 Likes

An oz goes for around £170 up here. I can beat everyone’s for quality and let mine go for 140 and be happy. Most Joe public cannabis consumers here in the UK have no clue about different strains so it’s pretty much a pointless exercise trying to explain bloom periods and costs to grow them to explain why ones more expensive than the other.

10 Likes

I hear ya. Over where I am a mate got me a big bag each of 3 separate strains at once.He could only remember the names of 2 of the strains after someone told him and he didnt know which bags where the ones he did remember. He didnt understand my perplexity.

7 Likes

Haha trying to explain the difference between an indica and sativa is also difficult :laughing:
If it’s super stinky and makes you sleepy is what most cannabis smokers expect over here. If I handed over a fruity/Berry smelling/tasting strain they would likely complain about it :rofl:

5 Likes

Not this one. Blueberries n chocolate useful seeds. No idea thc level but better than any dispo bud here
Cross is bbhp x choc d but this one lays a smackdown
Flavor serious blueberry. Better blueberry taste than the jd short crosses ive run. Never ran true bb yet.

14 Likes

Sativa greatness at it’s best

1 Like

Another 3 ounces of banger…fuhk I love this stuff… maybe an hour of picking the nugs…

18 Likes

Headbanger…?

1 Like

Nice clean tight trim looks sticky .

3 Likes

Wow you can buy a top self LB in my neighborhood for $1000 this time of the year then it starts climbing .

7 Likes

When you start getting into higher quantities the price obviously goes down a fair bit. I’ve seen a kg sell for as little as £3000 in the past. It really depends on how much is in the area at the time.

3 Likes

The L.A. Wedding pop I was lucky enough to find a bean in! :four_leaf_clover:

17 Likes