What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

A little bit sticky but more on the shatter side.
Good dabbers tho cheers

10 Likes

@StevieG

10 Likes

Man do i wish I had that combo😢.
How’s it taste?
Not the joint either🤣 I’m sure the joints good.

2 Likes

The joint is blueberry flavor, and the cigar is like wallet leather :+1:

4 Likes

Bahaha wallet flavour, well that’s my favorite :joy:

3 Likes

My MonsterCookies tastes like artificial banana and raw tomato. :thinking:
Not the greatest combo, imo, but it’s got a nice sedative indica effect.
YetiOGxGSC

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Some great AK-47- Super heady, clear headed high that makes me want to get stuff done. Tastes very gassy. The smell matched the taste with the addition of sharpie smell.

Peanutbutter Breath- tastes a lot like Dosidos, but more of a potent/ thc taste. Super frosty, smells like Dosi mixed with some funk. Super indica dominant, but not necessarily knockout stone.

Both from TruMed medical dispensary in AZ, one of the top rated in the whole state and for a good reason :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Smoking on some Gelato 33 Live Resin and some Cactus Breath nugs fresh out of the dryroom. The Resin is has a creamy flavor to it. The Cactus Breath from thug pug is not the keeper pheno but still phenomenal bud. Tastes of sprite with a hint of what I associate as Golden Goat terps

9 Likes

again don’t know the strain lol good tho…

10 Likes

Bowl o’ Afghan bullrider sitting around for a few months.

13 Likes

Here’s a couple buds of something called carmel kush, then some critical kush, then a little piece of pressed dry sift. Cheers everyone and sorry for the shitty pics

6 Likes

Some Strawnana Cookies batter from 710 Imperial Extracts, it is insanely terpy! Straight funk on the inhale and crisp fruit on the exhale. Very stoney, perfect for watching South Park :smile:

8 Likes

Here’s some gorilla glue I’m smoking on

6 Likes

GirlTime (GSC x TimeWreck)

Good heavy body stone with alert mental effect. Cookie flavor comes through. I think it’s a TGA reject that I picked up as a clone from Alpine.
Growth & yield are unimpressive but the smoke is very nice, maybe a 9 out of 10. The poor yield & growth/structure are probably related to why it wasn’t released. My big curiosity is whether Alpine popped seed or it was some of the last Badger/Jill stuff to make it out this way in '17. It’s a tough one to let go of for the smoke quality and the bud structure/density even in hot outdoor is great.

Sorry, no pics b/c I haven’t figured out if I can do bud close-ups with my camera yet.

:v:

2 Likes

@Sunshine I hope your going to come back to og soon, I love this thread thank you for making it.
Cheers

Dude that turtle is badass

1 Like

Smoking on some Sundae Driver buds from my last harvest and some 149u-90u third wash water hash from the same harvest

. Rolled it all up in a joint.

10 Likes

I’ld smoke to that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Agent 99

Take out the seeds and squish it.

13 Likes

maybe reupholster the chair with stainless steel?..brushed aluminum?

hehe

1 Like