What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Just put this week’s order in at BDSC for my very first Bodhi packs! Jaws Cherry AK47 F3s from Terpy will be here Monday! As usual pics will come as soon as they arrive!

4 Likes

Thanks for the shout out and happy growing. BD

3 Likes

You the man :heart_eyes: :v: :+1:

3 Likes

Y’all need to check out the @JAWS Deals at GLG. Best selection, best freebies, best prices. :v:

7 Likes

4 -way Doghani from Equilibrium-

A fairfax four way cross that should be real stinky!

5 Likes

Well… here it goes… I got… well a lot today…

31 Packs all together in my mailbox this morning I think… this was a hell of a mail day… ones I have been looking forward to for a while now… you’re all welcome to take a glimpse into my completely irresponsible (but entertaining) way I live my life… by going completely overboard and buying every pack that I think I need. :rofl:

I obviously really like Bodhi gear… and buy quite a bit of it. My first pack of seeds from Bodhi was his Purple Moonshine when I saw them listed on Breedbay’s auction in 2008, I snatched em up and germed em right away. It was love at first sprout. Been growing his stuff ever since… combing through his posts and watching him gather seeds and pollen from the far reaches of the globe on these international quests for genetics and seeing some of the things he’s cranked out over the years… everything from his A11g (one of my all time favorites) to all the Appalachia, Snow Lotus, Sunshine Day Dream crosses… and many others… it’s a priviledge to know him and to be able to gather so many of these packs he puts out… all at much more affordable prices than most of the other guys.

anyway… back to the seeds…

First here… we have the Bodhi “Greenies”… mostly freebies except that RKU… that was in an auction bundle but something I wanted pretty bad. I have inadvertently built up quite the Purple Unicorn collection… I’ve got a ton of these crosses now…

Next up… the “New” NFT packs from Bodhi… I had high hopes for the Mule Fuel cross so I snatched a couple of those… These are the packs where you gotta risk it for the biscuit… will they be great? will they herm and destroy months of hard work? will they cause heartburn, nausea, diarrhea, and/or cancer of the testicles? I don’t know… no one does… let’s find out together. :rofl:

then… the “New, New” Bodhi stuff from the recent drop… this will be my 2nd pack of DLA 16. I snatched another one from JBC when it dropped and sniped it before the campers grabbed em all. It sold out in seconds… I also folded and grabbed a pack of the Strawberry Fantasy (not seen here) at the last minute from JBC because well… you can’t just buy one pack of Bodhi stuffs or you won’t get a freebie…

Next up… some older, hard to find stuff from B… but we got some nice berry/cherry packs here… I cannot find a single Dazzleberry flower grow photo anywhere. I also had a hard time finding a Cherry Unicorn pic until @Dirt_Wizard sprang into action… From what I understand the Cherry Unicorn were only one per person and real limited at the time. These all I have wanted for a while and doing some online seed sleuth/detective work really paid off…

Now we move on to Strayfox… I love Stray… known him for years… forum buddies from Breedbay for a long, long time these are his “Greenies” & freebies/older testers that we free, etc…

some brand new Stray gear. current release stuff… that Pillow Surfing Remix I wanted bad… Strayfox has quietly upped his game and cranks out some fire. I went from NONE of his work to a few dozen packs pretty quickly this year…

…and finally some older Stay stuff… I already had a pack of Hollywood Fighter… but now I have two!! Actually the Aliens & Milk might be newer. I really don’t know to be honest. I got it direct and it was the last pack so I’m not 100% sure.

Also some new stuff from Cannavore… his Pirate Sweat (80’s Black Afghan x Bodhi’s Intant Karma) x Counterfeit Kush (Bubba Kush Katsu/Orgnkid cut x Bubba Kush S1 “MALE” from Orgnkid’s S1’s)… Cannavore is a great guy… another old timer from the forums. I peep his work on Instagram and he’s doing good things. I hope I can help him soon with a project he’s having by sending some of my old Motarebel A13 f4s from yesteryear… him and a guy named Tomba that I know… they have some great ideas… I needed his Pirate Sweat cross the second I saw him mention it… it sounded great. Cannavore, while also a long time Breedbay member, is more from all over the place… I’ve seen him on probably every weed forum I’ve ever been on.

…and finally last but not least… the Strawberry Cream from LED Seedz… its lineage… Strawberry Bubba x Starfighter!!! Hell Yeah… gimmie some of that! Check out the Strawberry Cream HERE from @Scissor-Hanz it looked incredible!!! Only sold at Headiegardens… a few packs left… @LED_Seedz is none other than the man, the myth, legend… P Jennings also from over at Breedbay (feels like theres a pattern here… hmm.)

…and that’s it for the seeds. but… I also got some of this amazing stuff from Strayfox and it goes great in my nightly cup of tea. I went out and bought a teapot and everything because I liked the first jar I tried, so I picked up some more…

I also recieved some bubble hash made by a good friend. So I went out and bought a new glass pipe and a matching pouch to put it in… then I felt like an idiot because I coudn’t find a lighter… it’s been a little while since I’ve actually smoked… I have just been doing edibles for a few months… bought a new BIC lighter this morning. I needed a new smoking aparatus because the Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom comes out this upcoming week and I need to be plenty toasted when I explore Hyrule…

Okay so that’s all for now… More seed packs posted next time… same place… or like Batman used to put it… :laughing:

Hope everyone else is doing well… Laterz peeps.

30 Likes

Damn bro, you got it going on!
So what exactly is in the jars?

1 Like

Nice haul! The new Zelda is awesome! Only played like 30 minutes so far, but should be a light night at work so I’ll put some hours in :wink:

3 Likes

Full Spectrum… so basically all of the good stuff. He makes a non-THC CBD/CBN version too… but this is the fully loaded stuff.

14 Likes

I’m resisting the urge to put it on my Steam Deck. It would be so easy to just download the files… but I wanna get the real experience on the Switch and not risk having to restart or something happening to my save file. I have hundreds of hours invested in BOTW. got to the 120th shrine a week or so ago. I have played that game to death I think. Its just not fun anymore when I can whoop all the enemies with my eyes closed and no more challenges.

3 Likes

I did end up buying one pack from CSI during the 4/20 sale… Kush 4 x T1000/OFP. Was kinda hoping to buy more but didn’t quite have the money.

I went through some jars in the fridge to pull out a pack and did some organizing while I was at it… even though I have a list it still felt like a new seed day looking through it all.

4 Likes

That’s quite the nice haul @MonsterDrank

1 Like

Heard that. I “accidentally” beat botw by getting sucked into the Gannon fight fucking around in the castle. I was at like 22% completion in the game, so spent the last couple of years collecting and exploring waiting for tears of the kingdom. It’s awesome that the game is so great that there is tons of stuff to do even after “beating” it. I’ve got high hopes for TOTK! I’m sure I’ll buy it once it comes out, but after how the Wii was handled, I won’t buy shit until I’ve played it. Like 6000 games and all but four or five were garbage. $1000s down the drain for terrible Wii junk :laughing:… Plus for Zelda, I have no patience. Had to play it now

2 Likes

Hmm, I’m gonna have to look into that non-THC blend. You have peaked my curiosity. Point me in the right direction bro. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Living my dream right there. I too will venture into Hyrule blazed and confused!

2 Likes

Is there any better way? :laughing:

2 Likes

Just got these today for my Birthday :partying_face: gift to myself :joy::joy::joy:

18 Likes

New Harry Potter game is good too!

I am a Zelda addict got almost all of them me and the wife play together in the evenings better that TV! :fire::facepunch::+1:

1 Like

I’ve been curious about that 24 Carat.
Lmk how she comes out!

1 Like