What causes this?

This is first time using Led’s without the covers. Cat Piss and a one week old White Widow. Droopy leafs . 400 ppm.6.0 pH.

Oops, that was last week’s picture…Here is today’s.

2 Likes

Looks like they got a bit of stress and are recovering to me. New growth looks OK. What are your min/max temperatures and humidity? Looks like DWC, whats upur pH and EC? What nutrients are you using? The more information we have, the better we can help you. :thumbsup: :seedling:

3 Likes

70 degrees pH 6.0. Ionic nutes. 400 ppm RO WATER. Unsure of RH. 4 1/2 gallons. I have snipped the stressed lower growths and fresh batch of nutrients. It was all my bad…I had thrown it together without realizing the lid was clear…ouch. algae…Lid painted two coats of black then two coats white.

1 Like

I have a few grows under my belt. This is my current seed quest. WW-BLUE MOON .

Just wasn’t sure if these led’s were the problem.

I would lean more toward ph the clay can cause ph fluctuation. I am running two leds in veg totaling 700w and no droop or leaf dip unless the ph is too high I shoot for 5.7 to 5.8 in veg . Is that rdwc or aero? Either way you will most like be constantly chasing the ph. I use coco chips and ph 5.7 or 5.8 and all is good flower I bump up to as high as 6.2. Peace OG

4 Likes

Also, that leaf twist can suggest an Mg deficiency, which is more likely with RO.

I have been advised to mix between 10% and 50% tap water with the RO water if Mg or Calcium deficiencies happen and are not solved by increasing CalMag.

2 Likes

DWC…I (FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON) thought I would make a breeding cabinet with regular Cat Piss and One regular White Widow… Germinated in hydroton , With using …Wait for it…0-5-2 bloom at 650 ppm…Not even sure why I used straight bloom. All is good…

1 Like

You took the words out of my mouth!
:thumbsup: :seedling:

1 Like