What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

i myself went with a mcdonalds ice coffee.

edit: fucking hell, worst ice coffee i’ve ever had, tasted like i was chewing on a used coffee filter. makes me hesitant to go back even though i usually get them. not classy at all. :-1: :-1: :-1:

7 Likes

I don’t know if it’s classy but I was going to have artichoke tonight, but the store had none…kiwi. with the skin… then some Pappa murphy’s pizza. Still bummed about the artichoke…

4 Likes

papa murphy’s is classy and kiwi’s too, that makes you double classy!! :sunglasses: :beers:

2 Likes

Garden fresh and delish…I will be cooking outdoors today so I won’t have to cook this wknd. because of the extreme heat…btw, these are Ichibans a certain strain of eggplants.

14 Likes

Is that like a fried eggplant omelette? Breakfast of champions!

4 Likes

Bingo my friend, my mom used to make it when I was a kid…gots a bumper crop of these this year…I won’t have to drive 70 miles round trip to an Asian market just to buy these for awhile.

11 Likes

Went to the farmers market nearby yesterday. Got a basket of strawberries that turned out to be some of the best I’ve ever had. Pricey af but I’m definitely going next week. Not is season for much of the year so might as well. Already ate the whole thing.

Also got same carrots and celery there to make some chicken noodle soup. Already had a bunch of roasted chicken stock that I made from bones in the freezer. Made some fresh egg noodles for it and it was very good. Not really something you’d think to eat during +31c weather but I have the ac cranked for my dog. It’s cold af in here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

22 Likes

Looks great.

3 Likes

I’d rather pay more for strawberries that taste good, than buying them from the grocery store only to find out they were completely tasteless.

5 Likes

@Hemp Thanks. I was really lazy and didn’t want to do it after being in the heat for awhile but after it was done it was worth it. Still have some leftovers too all I have to do is simmer the liquid and add it to the noodles and it’s done.

@Tejas Yeah it’s frustrating and has happened to me quite a few times at the grocery store. Buy a basket of berries that look pretty much perfect but after eating them they taste like water :stuck_out_tongue: and they still aren’t cheap. Def going for some more next week. I wish I would have earlier. I don’t think they’ll be in season much longer here. I wonder what kind they are?

Had to get another doughnut from that place. A friend was in that end of town and brought me one. This one is raspberry lemonade. Had lemon custard inside was pretty damn good.

19 Likes

This thread is great food inspiration. That looks beautiful, delicious, and healthy. Nice!

4 Likes

Man that doughnut looks good lol, I liked timmys maple dip and boston cream doughnuts before I became a carbophobe, I wonder if that is a real word lol.

Lasts nights meal, lol, like you cant guess.

Salads with Spicey Bean Burger, I love these burgers, hotter than curry, very satisfying crunchy texture, bit like fried chicken in breadcrumbs, but without the chicken, and quicker to cook :yum:

14 Likes

I picked up some strawberries in spring from the grocery store that were JUMBO SIZE! Looked like red delicious apples they were so damn big :joy: the best strawberries I’ve ever had too :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Bbq pulled pork. :yum: hits the spot after some trim jail.

18 Likes

i see your hashy thumb, lol

5 Likes

How appropriately named!

10 Likes

:laughing: ya I know right…

Breakfast of champions!
:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

14 Likes

Niller wafers :yum:

4 Likes

No pizza crust pizza, at a buddy’s place…it wasn’t that bad at all, it satisfied our munchies folks…

11 Likes