What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

4 Likes

I put peanut butter in my oatmeal. So good

4 Likes

Portuguese Bacalaitos, with Smoked Trout in place of the Bacalao.
Traditionally they’re made with Salt Cod, but the Smoked Trouts’ milder flavor is more ‘friendly’ and comes out like tater tots. Served with a good cocktail sauce!? :pray: :sleeping:

11 Likes

What r we looking at here @SnidleyWhiplash ? Caviar?

What are the stars made of?

2 Likes

I need to try that sounds good!

2 Likes

No, just RSO infused candy at a VERY high rate. Got into the oil for a bit, made me a quart of it, still have plenty left.
I can eat them till they come out my ears without feeling anything, edibles do nothing much for me.

4 Likes

Tonight

12 Likes

Basic lunch for here.

11 Likes

Breakfast of Champions

(Don’t tell em I stole their breakfast.)

5 Likes

Found out today that chipotle’ pepper tastes pretty damn good in mashed potatoes… didn’t have black pepper so expanded my adventures!

5 Likes

Mushroom Cheeseburgers on brioche with fries Parmesan black pepper and herbs

14 Likes

Fresh heirloom farm tomatoes

Fresh local Black Angus grass and grain fed beef

…makes awesome afternoon burger with aged black rind Vermont white cheddar, sautéed mushrooms and onions, home made garlic pickles from our farmers market. Grilled out back for perfect summer afternoon lunch.

I’m about to eat a mushroom chicken pot pot tonight. lol

15 Likes

I have a blueberry BBQ sauce that tasted pretty darn good IMO!

3 Likes

Damn my mouth is watering looking at that!

2 Likes

I have a spicy sweet peach bbq sauce I got at the farmers market last weekend. It’s all fresh local ingredients. I’m gonna grill some chicken thighs tomorrow to use it. Can’t wait. Fruit always goes with grilling!

5 Likes

Well dammit you guys…its 6am and now I want to have a bbq, a bunch of awesome desserts and peanut butter on everything.

5 Likes

:grin::laughing::joy::rofl: that’s a good one…

3 Likes

Just got done whipping up the breakfast x 3

My garlic Oil I used for my IPM soap spray made for some awesome pan fried potatoes!

7 Likes

That looks killer. It’s taken me years to master good crispy fried potatoes. The key for me is to microwave them whole for just a couple minutes, then cut up, salt and fry in WAY TOO MUCH hot oil.

Moving to a place with a gas stove really made a huge difference too. I’ve never had one before, it’s sooo much better.

5 Likes

That’s funny you mention that had a double batch going two pans 1st was in cast iron ! Key is to get pan hot prior to even adding potatoes the second was Teflon coated to where I diced them and cooked in micowave then added to the pan I usually have a smaller Teflon I designate for Omelettes only but a 4 egg omelette with cheese and cottage bacon slipped out rather nicely topped with more cheese and sour cream and some horsetooth green chili hot sauce rounded it out ! Yum

3 Likes