What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Lastnights meal was a curry with fried paneer cheese.

14 Likes

Air fried and stuffed…

19 Likes

Instant ISNT legally grits…its wall spackle!

6 Likes

Haaaa! So true. Or maybe concrete.

2 Likes

??? what are those???

1 Like

My guess is squidward

2 Likes

That’s what I thought…but wasn’t certain…

1 Like

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:. And more :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

:nauseated_face: oh lord…nope…
Sorry… but can’t even look at pickled meat without getting queasy… when I was a kid, my mom always had ring bologna, pickled bologna, liverwurst and cheese in the fridge for Dad to snack on…and for us if we were lucky. One time when I was about 11, I came home from a friends and sliced off a chunk of pickled bologna and whent to the den to watch tv. Mom came and asked what I was eating…
Turns out, it WASN’T pickled bologna…they didnt have any at the store that week…Ihad eaten SPOILED bologna…puked for 2 days… felt like I was gonna die.
Could never stand to get close to it since.

7 Likes

I can’t like that I’m sorry that happened. I love it all… :grinning: seriously, eggs, pigs feet,… I could go on. Don’t need to though I assume :wink:

2 Likes

12 Likes

I shouldn’t have continued…
I felt queasy just reading it!
:nauseated_face::joy:

4 Likes

Stuffed squids(calamari) :squid:…this was last night’s meal below…good eats folks.

19 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talkin bout! Mmmmm :+1:

3 Likes

spent the afternoon yesterday making Beef Bourguignon, recipe courtesy of Ina Garten, Food Network. Basically a French peasant beef stew ade with wine and cognac. When i tasted it, i had a foodgasm- So good. I used 5 pounds of chuck roast and a 4 pound arm roast with carrots, oven roasted potatoes, and mushrooms. For the wine i chose a Cotes du Rhone and spent $30 on a half bottle of cognac. so damn good

24 Likes

Man-- wish we had that kind of availability for seafood…
Yer killin me!!! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Tonight, Southern Fried Chicken strips…smothered in bacon, pineapple Sweet Baby Rays and covered in melted smoked Gouda…
I’d normally add Jalapeno’s and chopped onion-- but my new ulcer won’t let me…
Served it with home made potato salad.

17 Likes

That is something I would eat stoned or otherwise.

5 Likes

It was yummy!!!
Of course-- ate too much… especially since as an after thought I added home-made blue cheese dressing on the side for mine!

3 Likes

Dang, that was a flavor bomb of a meal.

2 Likes