Blockhead and Emperor Donkan grow report

…because the GojiOG is tha shiznit, the others sound interesting :slight_smile:
:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

LOL, Flip a coin, they are all good! :laughing: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I say the Blockhead selection and the Blockhead x Mikado, get heavy with it!

2 Likes

I have only had hermy seeds from medman and don’t recommend

3 Likes

I’d say oger kush but there’s two different kinds. Oger kush a mutant of sensi star and
I may be confusing it with ogers kush which I’ve heard may be banana og or ghost og s1’s. I got a pack of both from a member on here.
Can you link the co op that made those? Either way og kush of any kind is usually good smoke.
Edited because I remembered lol

3 Likes

I think you’re thinking of the ogre, a select pheno of sensi star.

OGer, the Encore Closed - Overgrow.com

@Gpaw , can you tell us specifically about the OGer Kush’s background and what you know of it please?

3 Likes

I am leaning to the blockheads or maybe doing the 2 og’s

3 Likes

Yeah I am the names are similar lol.

1 Like

is what i have seen on the OGer origins

4 Likes

This particular OG Kush has been passed around on Overgrow since the original Overgrow 1.0 days (early aughts (2000’s)).

Originally it was a clone only cut, specifically the Ghost cut. Somehow it was changed to the seeded version we have today.
This wasn’t the only clone either… just one out of 14 different cuts in California at that time (mid 90’s).

The generally accepted version is it was bred in SoCal and tightly held until one guy moved out of the US and distributed his cuts and P1 stock.

There is another version of the story attributing the original development work to Florida (Triangle Kush) and then it migrated to SoCal and became famous.

After you grow this plant out for the first time you will slowly realize you will likely be growing it again and in that line of thought, I dropped 2 dozen beans this week and plan to grow them sinsemilla, just to ‘see what crawls out of the woodwork’ in way of phenos…
Or another way of looking at this effort is it’s a ‘recce’ to ascertain my future breeding directions for this line.

This will be a ‘tag team’ event with Grouchy as ‘my partner in crime’.

Cheers
G

13 Likes

Big Kiwi sounds good and if you get too many seeds send some home to NZ :laughing::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

the blockhead f5 x mikado from @Oldtimerunderground won’t disappoint you

21 Likes

Mikado!

:metal:

3 Likes

I bought Mikado from Brad at Hemp Depot around 2000 I think . He raved about it and cotton candy too . Ran both and they were superb, the cotton candy being more to my liking . The Mikado was excellent too however

7 Likes

When I see romulan… :eyes:

1 Like

Blockhead….

3 Likes

This round will be blockhead and blockhead x mikado bx!
Tis decided!

7 Likes

Fuck yeah I guessed right! This is going to be a great one, I love doing head to heads with a parent and their cross even if they’re not necessarily from the same breeder they’re connected somewhere back down the family line. Also just super interested in Mikado, and some of the other strains from that era of BC and early OMMP etc like Blowfish, Blue Dot/MGB/Medical Grade Bud, Trainwreck, and others.

Blockhead is also the name of a music producer I really like:

3 Likes

Popped 8 blockhead and 12 blockhead x mikado

Going to go down to 16 or 12 before flower

6 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker
Great choices :grinning:

I used the Blockhead Potent Pheno in that cross with the Mikado BX too, should make for a great comparison. The Blockhead I chose was a real heavyweight. Head of the pack and exceptional on all fronts. Extremely hardy growth and robust structure too, she was built like a brick shithouse!

7 Likes