What should I grow next ? Pick 5

The Longbottom Starfighter is a given :sunglasses: will be doing a seed run and giving out to the community soon. Thanks :pray:

20 Likes

The Willie’s Mist and Pablo’s 2 time. And maybe the Chocolate Peanutbutter Balls and Bones OG and Maui Mango Haze x Super Silver Haze.

4 Likes

I wanna see that BBD×BC, Molika Frost, Orange Krush, Tropical Fuel, and Devils Rhino. But yeah, the Longbottom Starfighter. Curious about that Kandy Krush auto too. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I love OGs and Sours, you should pop all of those :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

starfighter x longbottom
molokia frost
devils rhino
bbd x bc
5th can be a toss up lol

2 Likes

Starfighter
Willie’s Mist
Molokia Frost
Orange Krush
MMH x SSH

2 Likes

Blueberry Diesel cross
Grass Fire cross from Reiko
Molokia Frost
LSD X Blue Sunshine

Selected based on the users I know those came from, and the fact that I have most of these, and want to see them!

4 Likes

I want to live through you and see the bbd cross and the orange krush at least because I can’t start them yet the others I can’t give you any direction :joy:

2 Likes

I’m partial to the PBB but for shellfish reasons :wink:

4 Likes

I’d choose the oldest strain possible OR the least amount of seeds of any strain OR the RED Envelope :red_gift_envelope: @Movement13

3 Likes

Starfighter x longleaf , Devils Rhino, fire og x dd, fume head, & C.P.B.

1 Like

What’s in the red scare pack? Always wanted to grow something from them. That and the lbf are my two choices 100%

3 Likes

It’s hard to read but it says Fume Head

1 Like

Molokai Frost & LSD Blue Sunshine

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

looks like FUME HEAD click the pic then click it again for a closer look.

peace …

1 Like

My choice will be, apart from the longbottonStarfighter the next:
MMHxSSH
Pablo 2 times
Citrus Flower
Bones oG

1 Like

Final choices after a tremendous amount of deliberation. Thanks guys 🥸🙏

9 Likes

Oh sweet Fume Head!! You got those going now @Movement13?? Those and the Longbottom Fighters should be amazing. How many of each did you germ?

1 Like

I germinated 2 of each and kept the liveliest of them. Hopefully they will all be done by Christmas. The fume head smells like gasoline and is super frosty. Pics are at Here we Grow…

2 Likes