What strain has your favorite flavor?

I love the taste of uk blues liver’s cut, it’s like rotten fruit.

3 Likes
  • pink kush
  • black Kush, sooooo good
  • rockstar kush
  • king kush
  • super silver haze
  • strawberry cough live resin, made myself tasted like strawberry bananas
  • violator, kinda weird one tastes and smells like bounce sheets
3 Likes

Old bump to a good thread lol. I can see you like a lot of Canadian black market staples. Can’t go wrong with a good rockstar or pink. I find death bubba somewhat similar and also pretty tasty.

-Blueberry I used to get in the mid 2000s. To this day some of my all time favourite smoke.
-Something I’ve had a few times labelled as cheese that I suspect was a hybrid. Smelled of berry candy with a hint of vanilla and straight up cheese doritos.
-Some stuff I got for years labeled as LSD. Not sure if it was barneys or bog or something else but smelled strongly of a pack of lifesavers and tasted like it too.
-Had an unknown strain that I happened to find one seed in, smelled of pinesol and cherry candy.
-god’s green crack also has a great flavour although I don’t find it to be as strong as it looks. Mango, grape soda, nail polish remover.
-ecsd

I tend to appreciate the more uncommon smells over the ones I see all the time. I’ve had strains that smelled like almond oil , curry , artificial banana and a bunch of other weird stuff. While I appreciate the mouth coating lemon gas pine of a good kush, where I’m from these flavours dominate the market so I don’t appreciate them as much as stuff I rarely see.

5 Likes

If you’re in Canada I could probably mail u some blueberry, my buddies kept a clone from way back alive and it smells like blueberry muffins, that old school.

3 Likes

That sounds like pooberries, Yea I made that up.

2 Likes

Best tasting and smelling weed I had was Snowryder from short stuff seeds.
Can’t describe it very well but very sweet and fresh fruit smell, I get citrus pineapple and a hint of mint.
Yields very poorly but packs a punch!

2 Likes

I’d love to take you up on that offer sometime in the next little bit. Never have received clones but I’m sure it’s not that hard without having to cross a border. Can always save me the effort and mail me a freezer bag full of buds too :smile:

lol pooberries. I got that stuff labelled as just cheese. It was black market so my guess it was some kinda cheese hybrid. Loved the artificial cheetos type smell. Speaking of funny names I once got a bag of nuken labelled as gucciberry.

Man do I ever miss that LSD strain. I smoked it for years and still have no idea exactly what it was. I had 6 bagseed that I found in pounds of it over the years and I already tried popping 3 of them with no luck. I have 3 left and I am hoping to be able to bring these back to life one day. Had to go though a shit load of weed to find those few seeds.

2 Likes

Yea dude there’s some pretty decent seed sprout ting threads on here, tips and tricks for old seeds

1 Like

Favorite for me goes back about 15 years ago. A train wreck clone only that was being passed around. We all referred to it as turkey dinner or sausage. It smelled like thanksgiving dinner- like really savory food smells/seasonings. Like chicken bouillon & sage. But when smoked was heavy lemon pine sol. We messed around w making really sketchy bho back then, dabs werent even a thing, neither was purging. But some train wreck bho on top of a bowl of train wreck was straight lemon/pine fire. I miss that strain so much. It yielded like crap, but I started to get my runs dialed in and got a lot of compliments from other growers who ran that strain who couldn’t get dense & full buds from it when I was getting nice yields and structure. Probably bc in the circle I ran in, they all liked tall lanky plants w the 1st ft or more of all growth remoced from the bottom whereas I kept compact plants and messed w scrogs and LST. That was the ticket for the trainwreck.

1 Like

Man, I am really pumped on a few recent things I’ve tried actually

Recent favorites:
Black Afghani - blueberry, currants?, a little fuel at times, crackers? Weird and attractive smell

LowDak - sweet lemon and hash

Less recent favorites:
Jungle spice (that hg4 smell, pine, lemon, necco wafers, gum)

Sour Diesel - I’ve gotten it from a dispensary a few times recently and it sucked. I’m gonna have to grow it again one of these days. I didn’t think it was possible to make SD bland, but somehow they did it.

4 Likes