What strains did you grow in 2019

I only germed one seed. Absolutely no problem except it’s balls lol

4 Likes

I grew 3 of the DBHP inside and took it at 12 weeks. I didn’t get to smoke much of it due to me molding it and over drying the rest.
Outside went 15 weeks. Right before the rain and cold set in. She’s a beautiful plant. I knew she stretched so I made a scrog, even had pvc for greenhouse in case.

I popped 15 of the SSDD when I first got them and none popped. They were all the worst looking. I then popped the last 13 or so. Got 6 females and everyone of them I should have kept. Should of f3’d those so I had a 1000 seeds.

If I get one of these clones to take root and grow I can get you a cutting. Cloning has not been my strong suit.

10 Likes

Cali Connection - Purple Diesel
Decent I guess…little to no smell, great for college students, teens getting their feet wet and still living with parents or undercover grows. Smokes well, behaves well, easy trainer, takes abuse.

15 Likes

Amnesia Haze x OG Kush - Royal Queen Seeds.
Agent K - @Jellypowered.
Will be running my Agent K keeper for two more runs then something new. Either the Darling Nikki from Led Seeds that @Northern_Loki was kind enough to gift me or, one of the many interesting strains from @lefthandseeds, who was also extremely kind! :grin:

13 Likes

Wicked Widow
Holy Punch

(the following are by @lefthandseeds)
Deep Chunk x Jungle Spice
Black Lebanon x Black Afghani
Black Dak (Black Domina x Dakini Kush) x Cherry Queen
Lowland Dakini Kush x Pine Tar Kush

A couple strains did not make it to harvest and were not listed.

Edit: corrected cross info for BD

13 Likes

What did you think of the pink gorilla?

2 Likes

I have a bunch more seeds, but thanks for the offer.
Next year I’m gonna grow 3 seeds of each of my reg seeds and hope for a strong female then put the best in the ground. I got quite a few gift skunk strains that are all regs so I have a different plan in place

4 Likes

Hmmm,
Outdoors:

JCHaze
Lemon Bubba
Onyx Fire
Golden Wedding
Sebring’s Revenge
Perkins Cut bx
GG4 x Sour Bubble
Goji x Blue Magoo
Maui Sunshine
Uzbekistan
Purple Poison Cookies

Males:
Chocolate Kush
JC Haze
Rhino Blood (maybe)
Maui Sunshine
Uzbek
Goji x Blue Magoo

Indoor:

Blue Hammer
Airborne Jack
Cartel Haze
Strappleberry

Still in flower/finish in February:
Snow Lotus bx x 2B
Platinum Huckleberry Cookies x Blue Magoo
Afghan CBD x Black Afghani
Wedding Cake x Gelato x Dosido
Sugar Punch
Blue Orca Haze
Velvet Orca (haze?)

Males:
MOB x Cocoon

peace. :v:

13 Likes

LebXafghan sounds awesome. What’s the flower time like? I’ve heard Afghan can be done in 40-50 days…is this accurate?

4 Likes

Fuck…that black D x cherry is probably 1 hitter quitter…these are all @Sebring s work?

7 Likes

All lefthandseeds. I have not tasted those yet.

5 Likes

So many crazy strains being grown by OGers!! Amazing to go through these lists.

Haha exactly

@paintedfire420 I have kept BlackBerry Breath, Purple Afghani Kush, BlueComa, DarkShadow Haze and Dragonblood Hashplant as mother’s. Some on my list aren’t done yet. I could see myself keeping some black Triangle, Starfighter x Dosido or some of your C99 crosses. The blackdak crosses looking really nice as well. As of now My favourite smoke would be the DBH or BBB.

I would have kept TSI Fly, Pink Gorilla and Pink Animal Crackers but lost my mothers. TSI Fly being my favourite smoke overall. The apricot taste is unreal.

@Skiball the Pink Gorilla was awesome. I made a thread for it and It will come up if you google it on the search engine here. :+1:

10 Likes

Oh, we will Buddy. Soooooooon! :wink:

7 Likes

Mature and cured now the DBHP has risen pretty high on my list. With the intense racy gone its some pretty dank shit. Heavy af still, but oh so good.

7 Likes

The taste is one of my recent favourites.

6 Likes

@Mongobongo @Meesh Wow …but 13 weeks? Some of these fast strains can give close to 2 harvests in that time. Is it really twice as good as (insert favorite fast strain) Can’t really see it in a indoor grow and with a plant limit.

5 Likes

I’m way impressed with the size of these lists! One day legalization will come to this shit state I’m in and every sq. ft. of my yard will be used for growing tons of different strains.

Here’s what I got through in my underground lair in 2019:
Bodhi - Mother’s Milk
Bad Dawg - Kosher Kush x Long Bottom Leaf
Sin City - Mint Lemonade
Red Eyed - Mt. Goji (Purple Goji x Locktite)
Nirvana - Bubblelicious
Bodhi - Wolf Pack
TGA/Subcool - Querkle
Sin City - Tangerine Power
Bodhi - StarDawg (Corey) x 88G13HP
Bodhi - Black Triangle
@paintedfire420 - Guava Hashplant #1 x C99
@GrowHard - Grape Pie x Snow Lotus BX V1
---- Will continue into 2020 —
Bodhi Tester - Black Triangle x Strawberry Milk
Bodhi Tester - Dragonsoul x Strawberry Milk
Bodhi - Blue Tara (Seed Run for OG)

Planned for 2020:
@paintedfire420 - Doc Holiday x C99
@deep_rob - Mendo Lights
Bodhi - Kudra x NL#5
@GrowHard - Another round of the Grape Pie x SL BX
Sin City - Blue Power
Bodhi - Space Monkey
Eskobar - Chocolate Rain
@lefthandseeds Jungle Spice F2 or Cross
Bodhi - SSDD

14 Likes

I don’t think it’s 2x the “pleasure” or “relief” that the weird & difficult long-flowering strains provide, but different unique flavors & highs.

All that extra time allows for trichomes & other goodness to “ripen” & convert to secondary & tertiary(etc.) compounds resulting in a more complex flavinoid/terpenoid/cannabinoid profile or makeup.

Effects & highs are derived from more than just THC% so the fast-flowering plant simply has a plainer flavor & experience.

Theoretically… :joy:

Remeber ‘avoid the noid?’

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

@Olbrannon I know right! 13 weeks is crazy. I won’t do a room of it but I keep 1 clone around.

It’s such good smoke. The pine flavour really stays deep in your mouth after you smoked the joint. It’s very nostalgic to me for what ever reason. Reminds me of the past.

8 Likes

@schmarmpit What’d you think of the Querkle? It seems to have devoted fans as well as critics/haters but I’ve never had it. My guess is people who like purple Indicas like it & people who don’t…well, just don’t :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes