What the hell was that 29 years ago?

Yes! lol Or me curled up in the fetal position. He was a good guy. Just drove around quietly til dawn with the radio on, asking me every once in a while if I was ok. He was a perfect friend and I am grateful to him to this day.

3 Likes

I bought a doobie from this guy once. The guy said it was laced with PCP but I didn’t believe him. I should have. It was terrible PCP and that was a scary and headachy couple of hours.

1 Like

20s is the best period of life ever. I made most of my huge mistakes during that time. Had a kid (not a mistake). f#cked any woman I could. Had a few itches :rofl:. Had a bad extacy problem that ended up in 3 flat lines :thinking:. Would I change anything??? Nope…

2 Likes

I agree. :slight_smile: Between 20 and 29, I launched a professional alcoholism career, fought in a war, traveled around the world, served my country, played my original music in front of an audience, started in community college and ended up a transfer student to Stanford U :slight_smile: (after having been kicked out of college at 18), fucked every willing female human, impregnated my high school crush years after first meeting her (total accident but a perfect one). I became a SINGLE dad of my girl just a few years into my 30s. . . With all of its glory and ugliness, my 20s were essentially a somewhat-carelessly built foundation of my life as an adult man. Over time, that foundation settled and calloused over and became the ugly, unshakeable rock of me.

1 Like

Legend✌️
Few more words needed.

1 Like

You as well, brother. You as well. Good fucking job.

1 Like

Damn, I hope my 30s are where the fun is, covid followed by immense personal tragedy defined a pretty large chunk of my late twenties, but at 29, I hope the best is yet to come.

Still not trying to fuck around with PCP though lol

3 Likes

My friend, your 20s are your very own, man. I am sorry for your tragedy. That is never a good thing. I am sure that experience will be foundational for you. It can be a GOOD building block, or a BAD stumbling block. Work to make it the first, brother

2 Likes