What would you all like to see a repro on next?

LSD got my vote, and ut is in the lead​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

This is interesting.

11 Likes

I guess I voted for the wrong one. Or did I ?
They all sound fire to me. I would gladly be a part of which ever one is chosen. Can’t go wrong either way. My 2 cents (with inflation is now worth -2 cents.)

8 Likes

You can always change your vote if you clicked the wrong one @Prince . In the end, I will be doing all 3 so this is really just to see what you all want to be done next. :v:

12 Likes

Heady I’ve never even gotten the chance to see any LSD bud in person!! I’ve never seen it over here in Hawai’i! I’ve also never experienced the real bubblegum but the dispo I work for has a subpar recreation :unamused:

5 Likes

I knew this already. So, I deliberately attempted the tie the vote when I voted Bubble, lol.

What if we tie? You gonna do two at once? :rofl:

6 Likes

Looks like 2 or 3 cards I’m gonna be working on!

9 Likes

You’re work will never be done!
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Since this is a voting thread, who wants a sneak peek of Bubble 🫧 :eyes:
@DougDawson @blowdout2269 and everyone els.

11 Likes

Love to see it brother. I am actually hoping for the LSD but if not, I will get to it after, lol.

8 Likes

You already know we all do!

1 Like

LSD! LSD! LSD!

(cheers in acid)

9 Likes

@DougDawson @HeadyBearAdventures @blowdout2269 quick sneak peek, been working on this since Doug pinged me with this thread.

Theme, Bubble Gum that’s outta this world. Hopefully some type of homage towards the breeder BOG

30 Likes

Fucking awesome!! That might be my favorite do far

4 Likes

This made me giggle as I enjoy it when these cards excite people.

3 Likes

That is one SWEET card…:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

I gotta agree, the coolest one I’ve seen and they have really been awesome. Thanks @CADMAN for all the great art you contribute.

4 Likes

:heart: :alien: :heart:

6 Likes

I’m glad everyone likes this New Bubble Card, BUT we all should be focused on this Sweet N Sour Cindy currently.

As @DougDawson will have these in hand very soon. I have no idea what he’s doing with them yet, but I’m positive it’s gonna be awesome!

Ps. What Numbered Card are you trying to collect?

25 Likes

I will take 1, 69 and 300. I will put them aside for something special. :wink:

7 Likes