What's next for legalization

@MWgrower
I correct my post…surpised no one else noticed my typo…
Hope mescaline and psilocybin are legal eventually

1 Like

The ones in states that are taxing the crap out of it aren’t.
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve no objection to some tax, but some states are crazy.
You would think they’d learn. Back when NY state doubled it’s cigarette tax so that a pack of smokes sold for $13, 6mos later they found that over 50% of all cigarettes sold in the state had fake tax stamps. They were taking in MORE tax revenue before the increase in taxes.
Same thing is happening with weed.

Lob

4 Likes

All the “Legal “weed coming through twords the falls is almost all counterfeit and black market.I don’t think I’ve come across onee legit Cart or edible.The only Real cart I seen was 75$and the fake ones go for 20 bucks 40 for the 2 gram good ones.The legal dispensary In NY sell carts of oil that isn’t even really good for 80$ and they though that was going to cut the black market out.I’m almost positive that people who make these drug laws don’t know anything about the product they try to fuck with

2 Likes

They don’t. And they actually don’t care. What they care about is getting re-elected.
So if they think they get more votes with headlines about taxing weed, that’s what they’ll support.

Lob

2 Likes

I’m seeing them do a lot of flip flopping and a lot of them claim to legalize for equity reasons and whatnot and I’m interested how they will backpeddle when it’s all online and everyone knows what’s been said who said it and screenshot that shit.Thier shithead capital hill buddies always secure an election for them though so there’s that so here’s to total independence and Overgrowing the world Cheers.