What's your squattiest and fattest indica?

Next year I want to be able to grow some short lil chonkers that I can get a nice cola the size of my head and throw my ass on the couch.

What have y’all come up with over the years growing?

Added bonus if u got seeds and willing to trade :wink:

19 Likes

@Budderton 's LA Affie has a short pheno you may be interested in.

6 Likes

Shortest indicas I’ve grown yet have been Icy Grape from Copa which is Purple Skittles x Black Domina, and the LA Pure Kush from Hazeman. I’ve got some beans from a timer mishap that are some combo of LAPK and Chemhaole from Guamainean Gardens I would send you some of, maybe a few surprise indica beans too!

7 Likes

28 Likes

That first pic is def what I’m into, I wanna be able to keep it short without topping and training so I can get that fatty cola end of season. What is it?

Beautiful grow good buddy! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

DK13 a cross I created 17+yrs. ago…Domina Kush 13

Black Domina x Hawaiian Purple Kush x Pacific’s G13

Hawaiian Purple Kush & Pacific’s G13 were clone only strains…

11 Likes

Got any seeds up for trade?

3 Likes

I might have some options in my stash, but i need to dig around in there. I think I have a Bubba Chunk = Pre 98 Bubba x Deep Chunk.

3 Likes

Hmm that sounds pretty good, short and fat cola on it?

2 Likes

The Pre-98 Bubba Kush is short squaty nice dense buds.

I also have something going you might be interested in as well. Seeds are still brewing…

5 Likes

That Mexican heirloom x purple secret of urs is a freaking chonker! Fattest colas this year! Seen some seeds forming cuz pollen prob liked to travel from my closet so the strain ain’t completely lost but hope u got more around of it :wink:

3 Likes

Not sure if I do. …:smirk: I’ll have to check.
The Mexican Heirloom was a really tasty treat in itself. Very much a head high not a body high. I would smoke that to take my dogs on their morning walks .

3 Likes

Bubba and Deep Chunk will stay squat for sure, but I don’t know about a huge central cola. Probably better chance with Deep Chink for that.

1 Like

They are def turning purple before everything else, mostly just the buds itself and the 4 colas are fucking huge, like pushing 2 feet long and the one is looking as fat as a cantaloupe

2 Likes

Got a buddy screaming he wants chunkier from my garden so I wanna be a dick next year and slap down a damn watermelon bud on him

Plus it wouldn’t hurt to keep height down in the 10 ft green house

1 Like

DAAAAMN!! That sounds awesome!
Coming out there October 4th - 8th. Will they be ready? Would love to try!

2 Likes

I sure hope so, with outdoor I usually expect a week or two before Halloween, if I have to I’ll def cut a branch or two a lil early to bring ya in time, if its a true indica it will prob finish faster though

I’ll try to get some pics Monday, it’s busy season in Vegas right now for pack expo and solar going on @Bobgrows

2 Likes

Critical Mass/Skunk #1 and stuff like that can grow you those huge colas, but not staying short like Bubba, Deep Chunk, and those types.

2 Likes

I got some bubba seeds from @Bobgrows so next year might just be the year for it, I may even have some deep chunk crosses so might be worth exploring those it sounds like

3 Likes

Its a breeder pack from Green Man Organics. Its been in my stash for a while. Its been on the todo list for a while. I just went to the old website, and looks like it is down, not sure for how long. Maybe this could even be a candidate for seed increase? Let me find it before spending too much time thinking about it.

3 Likes