When to harvest for seeds?

You do not know Reynard???

1 Like

You Took the words out of my mouth or shall I say keyboard lol

pollen should stay viable for a couple of weeks if stored cool and dry without freezing
I say should because that is what I have read but have never tried it
I always freeze my pollen because it will be a few months minimum till I use it

I was in bed, us old bastards need our sleep especially when I get up at quarter to four a.m.

That stuff will keep for a long time if you’re not taking it back and forth out of the freezer.
Of course it does lose its vitality after time.

The other club that’s about to close up we all had scientific minds and all a bunch of snobs.
But we could figure out about everything.
Even dudding.

2 Likes

Chuck it in the fridge and it should be good for weeks. I used some I had in my fridge for about 2 months on this current round and it took just fine.

1 Like

I even manage to grow unseeded buds in close proximity to seed crops plants. This Lifesaver has no seeds and it grew with plants that had been pollinated in the next room and then sprayed to deactivate the pollen. It then grew in same room and we got a crop of flowers too. Bog

10 Likes

Exactly what I did, not gonna touch it till I need it next week some time.

3 Likes

I grew seeded “branch’s” on selected plants. The rest of the plant finished absolutely perfect, as did the 8 other standing next to her.

1 Like

@Jetdro Who’s Amnesia Haze are you using and is that your male?

1 Like

She is MY Amnesia Haze. According to my European friends I am the SoLE American with THIS CUT. She is the European “CORE” cut of A.H, and IS ALL THAT!!!

What male you talking about…??? The one I plan to hit her with???

If so, it is my plant that came from 50State’s gifted Orange Goji seeds. He was the equal or better than all the ladies in stature, build, stem rub smell, and leaf structure. He WAS a beast, but I got his juice so all is good in my world.
I asked 50 if it was ok, he said yes as long as I stay honest and give credit where credit is due…I shall!

2 Likes

@Jetdro Sorry. I must of misread a post. Thought your AH was a male. I recently grew an AH fem’d seed and it was a pain in the ass. Crossed her to a Headbanger male before culling. How long do you veg for and how long does she take to bud?

2 Likes

Spent over 5 years and countless tries to get this cut to me. When it finally arrived here on the 11th try…it had been in a box over 15 days. Was about dead, and had mites too. Took me forever to get her healthy enough for a run. THIS is the first run of her for me, so I cannot answer anything yet.

Told she will go 9-10.5 weeks, and from her looks now at 18 days, she will be right there, closer to 9.5 weeks looks to me, but will have to see.

I turned her at about 18 inch’s tall, she is now about 5 foot tall!!! Her node spacing is HUGE, so IF she fills it in, it will yield very well.

Time will tell. I ave smoker HER BUD…WHY i dropped everything else and have given so much time to her.

3 Likes

I kept pollen from a biker kush in pot with some dissecant I collected I left it in the drawer for 6 months and as I will have a bad production I got a little angry I decided to cross this pollen with all the other plants and it worked perfectly

4 Likes