Where to get Regular Autos?

Well lol tell us what strains your breeding brother. Lookin good so far…

2 Likes

These are carebears F3 (zkittles x 3 bear og) got them from @Sebring I also started some fem strawberry cheesecake and reg snowryder yesterday I was recently gifted about a dozen auto strains so the plan is to add a couple strains at a time the current plan is open pollination but that may change depending on what they bring but the end goal is to make seeds to give away to people here and locals and hopefully I end up with enough to send to Sebring so he can further his noble mission… I figure if everyone had some autos maybe more plants will grow maybe someone who wouldn’t normally take that first step says fuck it they only take a couple months and pops some in some woods somewhere :grin:

2 Likes

@Sebring is a saint. Hes sent me a care package out of the goodness of his heart about a year ago. My sister suffers from seizures fairly badly. Shes been losing her memory lately.
Are you going to introduce any photos to your program and go through the process of breeding into auto?

3 Likes

No not at this time it’s honestly more work than I care to embark on this is only my second time growing autos the first time didn’t go so hot but that’s because it was my first time using LED lights and really underestimated both the intensity and my ability to see problems under blurple lights which turns out is very hard for me lol photos are definitely my preference. But I really dig the idea of tiny outdoor plants harvested when others are just starting to flower I think there great for seniors to being sized small enough to manage , I’m really coming around in general to autos took a long time to remove the rudelius (misspelled) is trash from my thinking people have put alot of work to go from 5-20% thc in the last 20 years

2 Likes

There are some that are pushing 30% now. The two mephistos I just chopped are just as potent or even moreso than most photos… they’ve really come a long way.

I was searching for articles about auto THC percentages and found this site that has reg autos. I’ve never heard of them or ordered from them FYI but looks interesting:

https://superautoflowers.com/autoflower-seeds

3 Likes

I won a pack of big yield auto from phoenix seeds. Says it can reach 22% thc. Been curing for about a week…gonna give it a try after work tonight.
These are the fresh pics.

10 Likes

Very nice. If you do make a seed run let me know :blush::wink::grin:

1 Like

If you do auto seed run let me know :wink::+1:

2 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie so I gotta ask are you like making autos like breeding something with a lowryder or rude or just making some seeds and on another front yes auto reg are getting harder to find and they have come a long long way in the past 20 years I have some reg strains if anybody wants to trade or just needs some beans get at me grow on folks and stay safe out there

1 Like

No I just had regular autos to begin with so I kept the two best looking males

gotcha for me that seems to be the hardest part of my pollen chucking endeavors maybe its the genetics I don’t know but most males have been no where near as impressive as the females I findmyself hunting a good male all the time

2 Likes