Which strain you recommend to make bubble ice hash?

Ones that yield decent: OG kush, big bud
Ones that didn’t: TK, slurricane, PCK, sugar black rose, king tut, blue cheese.

2 Likes

Strawberry Banana was killer

3 Likes

Varieties with significant values of non water soluble terpenes and other secondary metabolites would seem to be good candidates for this type of processing. Less stripped by the water and more in the resulting extraction. Much love

1 Like

I have been researching this and will be hunting for excellent fresh frozen washers in the coming months. I plan to collect some first hand data on this, but supposedly the following strains wash very well:

Papaya
GMO
Mimosa
GG4

Also, breeders like Bloom, Oni, Shwale breed specifically for bubble hash.

I will be running Bodhi Mimosa x 88G13HP and Bloom Strawberry Bubbles (Mimosa x Strawberry Guava) and the GMO cut soon and I will post up yield results.

2 Likes

runtz and wedding cake hybrids are popular here with rosin producers. some of my favorite combos:
runtz x apple fritter “apple tartz”
cookies and cream x runtz “dessert runtz”
wedding cake x zkittles “fruit cake”

1 Like

i’m not much of a fan of the strain, but my purple punch trim washed well. i didn’t even think the bud was that frosty visually, but it was really strong. the hash is almost unsmokable. i just end up getting super high, passing out and then permafried the next day. taste is great. i washed some much frostier bud from bigger plants and it was less than half the hash.

2 Likes