Who plays video games?

What system you running on? Xbox/PlayStation/PC?

XBOX over here

Ultima Online!!! Spent a lot of time in Britannia back in the day

2 Likes

Childhood friends and I all live in different states now but started a Minecraft Bedrock world last month after all not playing for 10+ years since the initial Java version was released.

The game has changed so much and it’s fun creating a little world together and going on adventures. 10/10 recommend getting some gaming friends together and reliving some old memories if you played it back in the day.

3 Likes

bought a game called Watch Dogs it was on sale for $10 and i gotta say im liking it so far

3 Likes

Very big fan of the PC fans for air movement.I am an electronic repair technician and I have access to dozens of scrap Ps5,Xbox one And Xbox series x Fans and I have them all over my tent hardwired to 15volt power supplies.Good efficient way to move air around pennies to run on the light bill.The Xbox series x ones are the best they have a prebuilt in fan shroud that is made for moving air though tent ducts damn near

7 Likes

Lol and I’m over here trying to find old pcs or consoles to get a few for months now and nada. Lmao

3 Likes

If I showed you the pile of Ps5s and Xbox’s I scrap from peoples kids completely destroying them or the people who keep filthy houses and spill drinks, puke ,piss or are running a cockroach or bedbug wildlife sanctuary in thier consoles you would probably be slightly nauseous, seeing spots and pissed off all at the same time.I still haven’t got the chance to get a new console every time I get the chance Scalpers buy out the whole lot and sell them on EBay for double price.In the mean time I just trick out old consoles

5 Likes

Haha, crazy how some people treat their things. When I got my sons the Xbox one and ps5 when they had just came out I said “you got extremely lucky and we found one of each so you both get what you wanted, but this is the LAST console I/we will buy you PERIOD and I want these taken care of or one day you will come home to an empty spot where your console once was” and no joke I’ve been impressed since. My oldest even gives it a monthly cleaning and blows out the dust with my compressor as well. Wish I would have said that 5-6 consoles ago each :man_facepalming:t2: kids are so Damn spoiled these days and don’t ever realize it!

5 Likes

What exactly do you do? Like paint a sunflower on it or mod it for free games type stuff?

2 Likes

More like completely rebuild from the floor up and install every game that system had to offer on to a SD card and rebuild power supply’s and install hardware emulating boards that take the place of Disk players and turn the system pretty much into a solid state device that the laser player will never fail on.
I install custom firmware and also replace the whole shell of the unit.This one is my personal Dreamcast.I replaced the Shell with a custom made Resident Evil Umbrella corp Shell with a Pewter Metal logo made back in 2019.The whole Motherboard was meticulously recapped And cleaned a complete Capacitor replacement Kit from Luke form Console5
.I installed a Custom Resident Evil Gdemu Disk emulator board,Replaced that Huge hot ugly power supply with a sexy brand new pico board a third the size of and 3 quarters less heat of the original.That noisy jet engine fan was replaced with a whisper quiet Noctua Fan.
The Controller board was rebuilt and a resettable Fuse and a replaceable rechargeable cmos socket socket was installed with a UV IV led to make the unit glow like a Biohazard.The Memory card was also rebuilt recapped and overclocked for 0 load time.The controller was also recapped and cleaned Matching red one that I had to look around for to match the system.This unit also has an AKUra Box that allows it to be played full screen in a HDMI 1080 that works in pair with a Antialiasing unit made by MarSielle. SSD has every dreamcast game ever made on it even some shit that never came out like half-life made for dreamcast with blue shift on it I don’t know how they got that shit was never released but it’s in that card.Those can be found on ETSy by the right people.So yeah not really painting a sunflower or some shit one it but a whole pimp my ride.I do this with any retro console I can get my hands on. …

21 Likes

So then no on painting a sunflower on my PS4? :laughing:

That’s awesome! Do you just do them for yourself or do you sell them/mod them for people?

3 Likes

I can’t paint for shit lol .I do it for myself I’ve done them for others with handhelds

1 Like

That’s awesome man! Nice work heh
I love resident evil- my favourite games as a child! Makes me kind of want one lmao :laughing:

1 Like

Man that’s killer! I love it, we may have to have a chat one day. This would be a HUGE hit in our place, maybe get the boys back out of their rooms and into the LR again for game nights. So cool bro

I’m 2 weeks into developing my game, I don’t even have the map finished, but I’m super impressed with unreal engine 5.

4 Likes

Any deets you’d like to share? FPS/RPG/Rogue/etc.?
Maybe a story preview?
When I was a kid my buddies and I would “design video games” by drawing on lined loose leaf paper to show what it would look like… But we were like 10, so surprisingly our games never made it to production :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I own a ps4 my profile is madhillbomber2410
Mostly I play UFC 3,4 WWE2k Doom, Resident evil 2. I also like Diablos been one of my favorites since the first one on the original PlayStation. I have been stuck on the tower in doom 2016 for a few years now and I have pretty much given up. I also own a retro Super Nintendo which I haven’t played in years but it’s fun to play the classics like Donkey Kong jr or star fox that game is harder than I remember :joy: I think I crashed almost every time had the frog roasting me the whole time if they had ai he would be like man you shouldn’t even fly :joy:.
Also guilty fact I still haven’t beat the original resident evil 1,2. Also thinking about getting a Nintendo switch anyone else have one?

1 Like

I got my partner a switch for Christmas and she LOVES it.
She’s playing animal crossing and Zelda Breath of the Wild, and I can’t get a word in edgewise when she’s on!
Invest in the OLED screen, it’s worth it

4 Likes

I don’t want to give too much away, but its a rpg, it will most likely be single player, for now. Its set on an fantasy island in-between Norway and Britain. Large map, probably 6 square km or so. There will be multiple classes, all based on the 3 classics, melee, mage, and archery, but they will have subsets. I’m trying to make it with 3 separate storylines but it all revolves around you, a viking that is unknowingly in line to be chieftain, but you fall in love with a English woman, who is later brutally murdered, but you don’t know who did it. Your quests are to save your village, unify, or destroy the English, and avenge your lover. There will be side quests as well. I’ll get some shots of the map so far later.

4 Likes