Who plays video games?

What exactly do you do? Like paint a sunflower on it or mod it for free games type stuff?

2 Likes

More like completely rebuild from the floor up and install every game that system had to offer on to a SD card and rebuild power supply’s and install hardware emulating boards that take the place of Disk players and turn the system pretty much into a solid state device that the laser player will never fail on.
I install custom firmware and also replace the whole shell of the unit.This one is my personal Dreamcast.I replaced the Shell with a custom made Resident Evil Umbrella corp Shell with a Pewter Metal logo made back in 2019.The whole Motherboard was meticulously recapped And cleaned a complete Capacitor replacement Kit from Luke form Console5
.I installed a Custom Resident Evil Gdemu Disk emulator board,Replaced that Huge hot ugly power supply with a sexy brand new pico board a third the size of and 3 quarters less heat of the original.That noisy jet engine fan was replaced with a whisper quiet Noctua Fan.
The Controller board was rebuilt and a resettable Fuse and a replaceable rechargeable cmos socket socket was installed with a UV IV led to make the unit glow like a Biohazard.The Memory card was also rebuilt recapped and overclocked for 0 load time.The controller was also recapped and cleaned Matching red one that I had to look around for to match the system.This unit also has an AKUra Box that allows it to be played full screen in a HDMI 1080 that works in pair with a Antialiasing unit made by MarSielle. SSD has every dreamcast game ever made on it even some shit that never came out like half-life made for dreamcast with blue shift on it I don’t know how they got that shit was never released but it’s in that card.Those can be found on ETSy by the right people.So yeah not really painting a sunflower or some shit one it but a whole pimp my ride.I do this with any retro console I can get my hands on. …

21 Likes

So then no on painting a sunflower on my PS4? :laughing:

That’s awesome! Do you just do them for yourself or do you sell them/mod them for people?

3 Likes

I can’t paint for shit lol .I do it for myself I’ve done them for others with handhelds

1 Like

That’s awesome man! Nice work heh
I love resident evil- my favourite games as a child! Makes me kind of want one lmao :laughing:

1 Like

Man that’s killer! I love it, we may have to have a chat one day. This would be a HUGE hit in our place, maybe get the boys back out of their rooms and into the LR again for game nights. So cool bro

I’m 2 weeks into developing my game, I don’t even have the map finished, but I’m super impressed with unreal engine 5.

4 Likes

Any deets you’d like to share? FPS/RPG/Rogue/etc.?
Maybe a story preview?
When I was a kid my buddies and I would “design video games” by drawing on lined loose leaf paper to show what it would look like… But we were like 10, so surprisingly our games never made it to production :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I own a ps4 my profile is madhillbomber2410
Mostly I play UFC 3,4 WWE2k Doom, Resident evil 2. I also like Diablos been one of my favorites since the first one on the original PlayStation. I have been stuck on the tower in doom 2016 for a few years now and I have pretty much given up. I also own a retro Super Nintendo which I haven’t played in years but it’s fun to play the classics like Donkey Kong jr or star fox that game is harder than I remember :joy: I think I crashed almost every time had the frog roasting me the whole time if they had ai he would be like man you shouldn’t even fly :joy:.
Also guilty fact I still haven’t beat the original resident evil 1,2. Also thinking about getting a Nintendo switch anyone else have one?

1 Like

I got my partner a switch for Christmas and she LOVES it.
She’s playing animal crossing and Zelda Breath of the Wild, and I can’t get a word in edgewise when she’s on!
Invest in the OLED screen, it’s worth it

4 Likes

I don’t want to give too much away, but its a rpg, it will most likely be single player, for now. Its set on an fantasy island in-between Norway and Britain. Large map, probably 6 square km or so. There will be multiple classes, all based on the 3 classics, melee, mage, and archery, but they will have subsets. I’m trying to make it with 3 separate storylines but it all revolves around you, a viking that is unknowingly in line to be chieftain, but you fall in love with a English woman, who is later brutally murdered, but you don’t know who did it. Your quests are to save your village, unify, or destroy the English, and avenge your lover. There will be side quests as well. I’ll get some shots of the map so far later.

4 Likes

I pretty much just play War Thunder these days lol. My PC is getting a bit old. i7 7700k, 16gb, 1gb m.2, 1080ti. AOC 1440p 165hz monitor

2 Likes

The pc i just replaced had a i5 3450, 16 gb of ddr3, 1 tb of hdd, gt 1030, and a Samsung syncmaster 19 inch monitor. I went all out on the new one.

9 Likes

Looks good! Giving me Witcher 3 vibes!

1 Like

Thanks!! And I love the Witcher series, well basically anything in that genre.

1 Like

I play eso. On computer. Used to play swtor. Rift. Wow. Black desert online. World of warships and many others I run 2 ARK servers that I rent space for. Pve if anyone. Wants to see lol I can sent the info. Everything is jacked up. And I have a ton of mods lol. These are just some of my builds. I also still have my ps1. Ps2. And a ton of games lol.

9 Likes

Still looking for people to play Elden Ring. I’m on XBOX, if that makes a difference (not sure how their matchmaking works), and can get on pretty much any time of day. Pretty much only interested in PvE, but I am willing to PvP if you need to try out a new build or something.

Currently, other than moving towards the point when I can respec, I’m just working on gathering somber and regular smithing stones to up my gear, focusing mainly on my Winged Scythe and Godslayer Seal, and as a backup build Rivers of Blood and Uchigatana.

If you’re just starting out, I can help you with items and runes. I’ve got the first 2 “big” bosses cleared, Margit and Godrick, so if you’re stuck on either of them I’d love to help out. Any boss or elite, honestly, we can give it a go.

1 Like

I’ve been frequenting these guys lately.

:wink:

8 Likes

My game of the month has been Rift Breaker. A fun base / resource gathering / blow up the enemies style game.