Who wants to find the autos?

Sorry bud but all my runs are full up for a while :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You got seeds being dropped in the mail today bud :slight_smile: That said I don’t care when you run them but know they are on their way regardless.

1 Like

Damn White Rhino was always a favorite and just never been able to come across any amd now that I’m getting a guerilla tent for my B-day present for myself in April so I will have 2 separate grow setups excited

1 Like

Well like I mentioned these just started flower in the last couple weeks, so as soon as they are ready ur welcome to dibs ur interested cultivar(s), first come first serve :slight_smile: I’d like all the seeds produced off each single plant to stay all together for whoever takes on the project so there’s plenty to work with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As usual you are doing something that I appreciate and my cousin surprised me and sent me the tent so I will be setting it up and then using the phototron for the fems and autos that are the best of the best

3 Likes

I’ve got 3 pregnant ass females of white rhino that can be seen here. I’m more than happy to throw in some of those beans as well as I’m estimating hundreds to thousands of em between the 3 ladies. I got u bro!

5 Likes

I would love to hunt the Autos :blush: all of those crosses sound awesome ! Please sign me up :green_heart:
I can try to stabilize or pair the Autos genes with a hunt. That would be awesome.

2 Likes

Dr gonzo got first pic, u got 2nd!!

2 Likes

Sweet ! Thank you haha
Now I’ll have something else to work on when my project is done and my ladies can go outside :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What’s the Sour 60 btw ?

Got that from @JohnnyPotseed, suppose to be a true 60 day auto

4 Likes

Oh duh…:crazy_face: haha cool

2 Likes

I’ll join the hunt, count me in. DIBS Samsquatch
Edit to add the Samsquatch.

1 Like

U guys gotta pick the cultivar u would be interested in hunting through

2 Likes

I’m gonna let the Dr pick his first, but I’m liking the sound of the
(Mango smile x lruv) x White Rhino
If he doesn’t pick it. :green_heart:

1 Like

Interested in working the whiskey Zulu or moby for you

1 Like

I am game on this

Right know

1 Like

The Mango Smile X Iruv x White Rhino does have a really good sound! I recently chopped Mango Smile Auto (Mephisto) and find the results very nice, an excellent variety, the White Rhino will make this a potentially high achiever!

4 Likes

I’ll be doing a fast photo run after this current run. I’ve got some F1 photo to auto plants I’m gonna make seeds with, and I’ll be running those right away. And it should be right around the end of April beginning of May that I’m ready to start some seeds, so the timing works out good.

If nobody ahead of me dibbed the AK-47 cross, that would be a really fun project. 2 classics meeting and working towards full auto. Heck yeah.

3 Likes