Win Dos Si Dos from Gorilla Seeds

Do-si-dos x mendo breath was used to make both Peanut butter breath AND Jelly Breath

3 Likes

I have never tried it so the only thing I could say is what others here say about is.

1 Like

I’ve never grown straight dosidos

You guys are giving it away to a lucky member here on OG! :grinning:

4 Likes

Translated to English, this strain is called Two, Yes, Two and is in reference to a primitive style of dancing called Square when infamous “Bucktooth” Carl Smith introduced the style of dance to a group in Mexico. One of the pupils asked Bucktooth to confirm how many legs were required and he uttered the now infamous phrase “Dos, Si Dos.”

Or maybe it has something to do with the Girl Scouts, I dunno.

3 Likes

Long lasting effect for one!! And the color of buds, simply amazing!! Yep! Count me in to win this beautiful strain!! Thanks @GorillaSeeds!

1 Like

Read and heard alot about this strain and would love to try some, so thanks for the opportunity Gorilla Seeds.

1 Like

I grew a Platinum Dosidos that had GIANT calyxes and practically no sugar leaves! The buds looks like bunches of small grapes!
I really want to see that trait again, and from what I have seen it is there to be had in many dosidos crosses… Hopefully I get to find it in YOURS!

Count me in on this one!

:robot:

1 Like

Jelly Breath is available at several local nurseries here in Oregon. I killed two clones of it in April putting them out early.

I also like

DOLATO

(AKA Dosi-Lato)

Dolato is a cross of two popular strains- Dosidos X Gelato #1.

DOZIZOZ

This strain is a cross between Dosidos and Zkittlez.

Dozizoz flowers in about 67 days ad has a moderate to high yield. It tests at 15-23% THC.

2 Likes

I wish it was available here! It’s in my top 5 favorites

1 Like

Dosido is a cross of Salsa X Tango

4 Likes

mmmm I luv salsa and mango

1 Like

Purdy girl…. Dos Si Dos 33

5 Likes

That’s a BadAss B*tch!!! :metal:

2 Likes

the GSC and the Do-Si-Dos go hand in hand :fist_right:t4::fist_left:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I did a Google Translate of Dos Si Dos. and got Two Yes Two. btw my b’day is July 8. hint hint.

1 Like

The unique and cool thing about the Dos Si Dos strain is it’s lineage and genetic makeup.

Dos Si Dos is a cross between OGKB x Face/Off OG Bx1.

OGKB is a select pheno of Girl Scout Cookies(GSC).

Face/Off OG is cross between a female unknown#32 x male OG Kush, back crossed.

So essentially, this is a cross between GSC x OG Kush/unknown#32.
The addition of the Unknown#32 makes this a unique cross.

The cool thing about Dos Si Dos is it’s coloration and the heavy amount of trichome production.

My guess is it’s colors are due to the Durban Poison parentage of GSC and the trichome density is definitely from the OG Kush due to its indica side.

The genetics tell the grower to expect potent, colorful, sativa-leaning plants that will be of average height and grow strong branches for holding up its dense flowers.

No matter the colors you notice in the foliage, remember that you’re growing one of the most potent, as well as, beautiful cannabis strains available in the world.

It’s also an easy to grow strain that can take some beginner abuse, while still thriving, and give the grower a harvest that is something to be proud of.

3 Likes

I grew a Dos Si Dos plant. It went herm and I threw it in the freezer. Turned it into fresh frozen and it was the lightest hash/hash rosin I have made.

That is all…

2 Likes

Dos Si Dos is pungent, sweet and lovely.

1 Like

I have never grown it but love fruit/sweet tastes.

I have never grown anything from gorilla seed.

Do-Si-Dos has soared in popularity since it was created by breeder Archive Seed Bank in 2016, gaining a reputation in Portland before slithering down the coast and into Colorado.

Please enter me

1 Like

I’m in! I’d love some Dos Si Do. It makes nice crosses. Great smoke. peace

1 Like