Win Gelato Feminized from Gorilla Seeds - 2 Prize's available on this post! (Winners announced)

Gelato is a hybrid crossed from taste-engineered parents Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies and fruity indica Sunset Sherbert. With a balanced, mellow high and a universally appealing flavor profile, this is a great strain for social use. San Francisco creators Cookie Fam Genetics have released multiple numbered phenotypes of Gelato - phenotype #33 has picked up the nickname Larry Bird in reference to the legendary player’s jersey number. This strain has an indica-leaning high and carries a THC composition that ranges from 20% to 25%. Just a little something off the top of my head. :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Thank you for your kind words and support @highminwin : )

2 Likes

Gelato A.K.A Larry Bird Strain with a THC content between 20 - 25 %!! Yes Please! :green_heart::v:

Did I win?!?!? :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :zipper_mouth_face:

Isn’t Gelato a type of ice cream? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Got to be in it to win it.

3 Likes

pretty interesting, i’ve heard nothing but good things about gelato.

I’m going Apeshiat! on this one, I’m a Purple Gelato Dawg!
wimpy
This new strain doesn’t disappoint!
Consistently High THC - 26%
Bone Deep, Full Body Stone
A 3 Way Delite!
Sunset Sherbert + GSC + KING Indica
Based on there GSC… Feminised Seeds Company just changed all that by reversing a genuine GSC clone…
Feminised Seeds Rules The Gelato World!

5 Likes

@Qtip very nice. You get my vote.

Gelato is traditionally made with much less fat :icecream:

I like weed… does that count?

3 Likes

thats $53.66 USD
and $40.79 CAD

(that counts right??)

5 Likes

Love this strain, along with gsc they are my favourite, if i have to describe the taste it would be: blue, frosty(ice), gum.

Love gelato, sweet and skunky!

Can’t recall trying the gelato would like to give a grow tho.

hey this is nice i have never tried gelato. not in seed form. would be really nice if i won

Gonna be dropping some blue gelato soon I hear it’s great for pain and feels like your all wrapped up in a blanket

Gelato is Lip Smacking Good. or LSG

1 Like

Well count me in I guess :joy:. Why not right? It’s gelato.

1 Like

looks like you win. :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s something interesting. Gelato has been named dropped over 3,336 times in rap music. The reason why rappers like it so much is because of how powerful it’s supposed to be, along with its photogenic nature. The two main terpenes of Gelato in general are limonene (citrus, lime and lemon) and humulene (aka Alpha caryophyllene, hops, floral, herbal) caryophyllene is known to help relieve anxiety and pain, reduce cholesterol, prevent Osteoporosis, and treat seizures. And limonene is known for elevated mood, stress relief, antifungal properties and antibacterial properties. It is also known to increase serotonin levels in your brain.

Edit: another fun fact, hops and cannabis are in the same family, cannabaceae!!! A cold one and a rolled one go together for a reason fellas :wink:

8 Likes