Win Gelato Feminized from Gorilla Seeds - 2 Prize's available on this post! (Winners announced)

Good ole Gelato! The last one I grew out smelt closer to berries when growing and cured into straight gas.

1 Like

@CornbreadJunior your cad price should be higher I think with conversion rate

I have never grown Gelato but had some. When in Rome do as the romans right? Would love to try.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I grew a gelato 33 that smells like berries and cream

With a fruity/candy smell/flavour and average 26% thc,gelato is all I need to feel groovy

Nice give away, Gelato yum.

Gelato can be wild and crazy.

Love to try Gorillaseeds.

3 Likes

hahahah thnx man, you mean google lied to me???

of course it was user error when i put down the numbers! google never lies!

Coming back HOME with the intention to win this Giveaway. Thanks for your continued support!! SS/BWā€¦@misterbee

12 Likes

Gelato was a fun strain to run. Iā€™m a sucker for fruity smellsā€¦
In it to win it.
On a sidenote. Glad to see you back @misterbee

2 Likes

Gelato is one of the few strains on the canadian legal market that I tried and really thought it was excellent.

If it werent part of the cookies family, i thought it would be different

1 Like

Back for the win and well deserved @misterbee :+1:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Well if my name comes up they will go to you @misterbee :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I had a great cut of Gelato Hashplant. It dealt with all my mistakes without missing a beat - never a spot of yellow. That plant just loved to grow. It trained really nicely to produce long spears of solid buds and turned a nice purple at the end. Itā€™s too bad it didnā€™t survive the broad mite infestationā€¦

9 Likes

In 2018, the word Gelato was a top search term on Leafly. It is a relaxing strain that helps with anxiety, depression, appetite, and pain!

Good luck all!

1 Like

I currently grow a Lemon Cherry Gelato S1 that I reversed and only got a few beans. One pheno was exactly like her mom and is definitely my favorite smoke that I grow.

2 Likes

Never grown before but have smoked and love this strain

1 Like

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS !!
G-paS Big
please email me andy@gorillaseeds.com with proof of winning profile and name and address

12 Likes

Sent and ty

3 Likes

Gelato is perfect for extracts. Useful. Maybe. Thanks for the chance :sunglasses:

2 Likes