Win smoking accessories from Honeybee Herb [Closed]

Thanks for the cool giveaway @Honeybee_Herb and @LemonadeJoe :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Heck yeah. Im in. Maybe. Hopefully.

1 Like

Yabba dabba doo! I’m in!

2 Likes

Count me in. Some cool looking things

1 Like

Oh wow! Thank you @Honeybee_Herb for being a part of this!!

I looked through your online catalog of goodies when the link was first posted and would be a delighted canuck if anything were to head our families way :hugs:

Yea they do, kinda like the whole hot knife concept, only difference is hash is gonna leave a decent amount of ashe and dab concentrates completely vaporize away

2 Likes

Never tried dabbing In my life :sweat_smile:!

Maybe this will be the first time!

1 Like

Me either. Hope you win brother.

1 Like

OG got the Motts!!! Looks amazing thanks @Honeybee_Herb and DankLord @LemonadeJoe !!!
Best of luck all!

Thank you @Honeybee_Herb and @LemonadeJoe and good luck everyone!

Very cool good luck everyone :+1::+1:

Wish you the best :v::pray: @BigMike55

The problem is, I need to learn how to make dabs also if I win :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m still not sure I know what dabs are, or that I could make them if I had this… somehow I feel like winning this might be a trap to get me to buy more stuff. :wink: I’m still falling for it, though!

2 Likes

Would love some new fancier pieces for my rig I finally bought for myself this year and would happily review and test them for you if I win

2 Likes

A little dab will do ya! I’m in!
Thanks @LemonadeJoe and @Honeybee_Herb !!

2 Likes

Well hello there… Don’t mind if I do. Thanks for the invite. Thanks for the fun.

I’m back guys
Great giveaways

I have no idea how this works but I guess I need to win the rosin press to use these? I’m in. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Better hope for that dab press that we all hopped in the thread for our raffle entries earlier too then! Smash the hell out of the weed on two flat plates and watch the goodness just ooze out :drooling_face:

2 Likes

But how do I get a dose small enough for my tolerance? I can’t puff twice on a joint. :rofl:

3 Likes