Win YOUR favourite Cannabis Seeds for FREE at The Vault

I want to try and find an auto right for me. Have horrible finishing weather and figure an auto is the way to go and seen some nice pics of this strain.

1 Like

I would love to try every strain of gorilla glue. My fav by far.

1 Like

I think this sundae driver. Please and thank you George.

1 Like

Iā€™d be very interested in Australian Bastard Cannabis. Unfortunately you donā€™t seem to carry HumboldtCSI @George_The_Vault? Any chance you can make this available? https://humboldtcsi.com/product/australian-bastard-cannabis-site-4/

3 Likes

great strain

1 Like

i will update each promo with the winners on the day they close :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I can always count on you to be as impatiently patient as i am.:v::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

With ABC not being an option Iā€™d go for Super Silver Haze regular seeds. Always have been interested in those.

1 Like

By the way, in case you were looking for feedback ā€¦
Browsing The Vault leaves a lot to be desired to be honest. I love browsing by things like growing/flowering time, indica/sativa/ruderalis, effects, conditions it may help with etc. The research options at The Vault are really poor, or I am missing something.

1 Like

Hi buddy, totally looking feedback. We have recently re-launched the website to fix the slow speeds we had. We are now rebuilding a lot of things, the standard search functionality is finished but we now need to do the advanced search which will allow you to search like you mentioned :slight_smile:
We should complete this and a whole host of other improvements this month

9 Likes

Thatā€™s fantastic. I understand it might be an adventure given the crazy variety of breeders and seeds you have gathered, but it would be really cool to see advanced search. A pet peeve of mine is not being able to filter strains that are not available at the moment. Might just be me, but that can lead to frustration fast. Looking forward to the upgrade :slight_smile:

3 Likes

we had the sort option to hide out of stock on the old site, we havent built that into the new site as yet as we cleaned up our stock and removed a lot of discontinued strains and removed breeders that were too slow at re-stocking but if you feel thats still an issue then oki, we should build that back in, i will raise a ticket with our devs and get that done this month too

within each section you can sort by prize, a-z etc so ill add in there

6 Likes

I went to the sight to browse and was kind of giddy at first, then 90% of what I was choosing was out of stockā€¦ I got tired and decided I had a couple of weeks to choose and would come back soon.

I guess I have similar taste as everyone elseā€¦:confounded:

Iā€™m sure I could come up with a strain I could find that I could live with, lolā€¦ peace

3 Likes

hmmm, if they are out of stock you can still choose them, we cant control the breeders getting the stock to us any quicker unfortunately but we are continuing to improve the site to avoid issues like this.

2 Likes

Thanks, and donā€™t feel bad. Itā€™s the same way everywhere when looking at Bodhi or any of the most popular breeders. Hey, when you said pick my own, hell, I went right to Archive, Bodhi, ā€¦ you get the idea. peace

4 Likes

Another great giveaway so many strains so little time ,not sure what Iā€™d choose but if I win Iā€™ll pick a strain then!

3 Likes

I use my mobile phone for this site and i donā€™t know how to link the strain id like. But Iā€™d sure let ya all know what i choose if i won.( lol.). !!
Gaz

1 Like

no worries buddy thats fineā€¦

on a phone though just hold your finger on the address bar and it will let you copy the url then double tap where you want to paste it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ty. For your entry overgr0w

1 Like

I would love some Animal Cookies. Boggle Gum or Sweet tooth. Mmm. Ty

1 Like