Wizdoms Perpetual Procrastinations

Happy to be back. Long time grower and chucker.

“Knowledge is shit unless you turn it into Wisdom.
Keep learning, keep growing, never be stagnant.”

Just a place to journal my personal workings and experiments, my perpetual procrastinations.

Haven’t had too much time to focus on growing the last little while, have had to deal with family health issues but I am finally able to get things rolling again. Thanks to @Oldtimerunderground for directing me back here.

I’ve had to go from hydro, my background, to soilless because of a work accident, which had a learning curve, and am still learning, but seem to have things somewhat in order now.

I’ve grown for almost 25 years, still consider myself amateur, as there is an ever changing understanding about this plant. I’ve chucked and given away lots of beans to those around me and was encouraged to make branding. So I created packaging and stickers. 7th Green Skunk, a faux company, nonprofit for alzhiemers and seed philanthropy.

Story behind the name, condo on a golf course… on the 7th green. Smoked so much grass, I used to make people turn around and not finish the hole because they thought a skunk was around. People would always complain about the skunk on the 7th green. Its stuck ever since.

My recent stuff, I did two large seed hunts and found two outstanding males, Stockton Slap and Ashava Valley Cheese, dank intoxicating smells. The AVC was from AZTech, SS is from DarkHorse.

The Stockton Slap male was a favorite during a large hunt but turned to be male. Was too good not to be use in a project, so chucked him on all my cuts and mothers. Was truly a beast, very very stinky, and an absolute pollen dumper.

The AVC male was a solo male found in feminized seed, that 1 in 100. He was very vigorous, great structure, loud and stinky, a true standout.

Stockton Slap ((Sunset Sherbet x Face Off BX1) x (Kosher OG x OZ Kush))

Ashava Valley Cheese (Exodus Cheese x Afghani)

The mothers that were used, were hunted by me or clones gifted. I did recieve a cutting labeled Mac1 but have come to find out that it was most likely Mac, the first release in which the Mac1 was found. But cant say for sure, so I now label it as Faux Mac or Unknown Golfer. Was an insane cut, checked all boxes, except being mislabeled.

Seeded Faux Mac aka “Unknown Golfer”

Also did a Freakshow IBL project, very interesting exotic.

Seeded Freakshow

My most recent project was reversing a Meat Breath with STS and dusting a few things before having to take a break for family health issues.

The Meat Breath is on another level. This plant hits all my boxes and is something special. She stinks such a foul offputting stench that is so intoxicating yet revolting, it’s a treat to the senses with these smells.

Currently I just popped ~30 Meat Breath S1. Let’s see if I can find a keeper. 36 hrs and we have tails.

Always lots going on and more things to work on then I’m able to handle.

Welcome to my procrastinations.

-Wizdom aka 7GS

60 Likes

Sweet write up for your projects. Good luck with your trades also.

4 Likes

Thanks, appriciate that. Will be doing more give aways as well, I just need more stamps.

9 Likes

Got stamps bro :sunglasses: just DM me! :wink:

3 Likes

Little over 48 hrs and wasn’t expecting them to be this far along. Got an early morning planting for tomorrow.

13 Likes

Thanks mate. Msged.

3 Likes

Awesome bro! Awesome! I was running strictly RDWC for a while recently but forced to switch when I moved and lost half of my space at this place. So now I do things differently, way different but I do have my mentors house as well I’ve utilized for a couple years now, (was strictly our clone//mom holder for years in a big ass 8x8 gorilla) I just can’t bring myself to be like , “hey that last room, I’m setting up my current culture setup cool? “ lol really intrigued by everything you have going on, can see we have similar tastes too! Now you have me wanting that Ashava Valley! Wasn’t even on my radar whatsoever until now! Love the packs/labels, the name, the strains!! Love it all. Looking forward to watching you throw down and interacting more. (Even though we have quite a bit already :wink:) really excited to see these meat breath as it’s always been one I’ve been curious about but have not yet smoked, grown or even know anyone who has. And once again WELCOME to the last forum you’ll ever need to search you definitely will fit right in around here! Plus you are in the great white North!! BONUS! :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Is that last bud pic Meatbreath @Wizdom ?

2 Likes

Thanks mate. Miss the diy UnderCurrent, pounds for little to no work. Thanks for the warm welcome brother, I’ll get you any of my gear you’d like. You’ll enjoy the Meat Breath, what a special plant. And no, the last pic is Crunch Berries by Exotic. I’ll have to find a picture of MB in flower, lost a phone to a pool but some of the pictures made it to a harddrive.

Wiz

5 Likes

Of course my pleasure! I really appreciate it, gonna have to look into the ashava valley stuff now, that strain has me intrigued as well. I guarantee this won’t be our last trade, send. Really glad u found your way here, truly. Have an Awesome day :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Well these ladies were begging to be planted this morning. 100% germ rate.

Tossed them in some solo cups and wait for some action.

Patience truly is a virtue

17 Likes

If you EVER need/want help getting your creations out to the “OG Masses”, I’m more than willing to get 'em out there at my expense. I do periodic Giveaways, BOTH “Pop Up” and “Scheduled” (Spring and Winter). Just throwing it out there, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Ya mate I could make a donation or figure something out. Got lots of seed to go around

6 Likes

Very nice write up, and very nice work!
I love the name of your thread/journal, perpetual procrastinations.
My fiance says I’m a master procrastinator, nice to meet ya brother lol!

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind word. And perpetual procrastinations, as there is something always more important than what I’m doing. But as long as we keep moving forward. Nice to meet you as well.

Wiz

5 Likes

More stamps equals more give aways. Ya!!!

Sign up below. 24 hr draw for a pack of my Death Slap (deadhead og x stockton slap)

1. @Kasper0909
  2. @Conitl
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @Emeraldgreen
  5. @JustANobody :us:
  6. @Whatnow :us:
  7. @CanuckistanPete
  8. @Illicitmango :us:
  9. @ThirdStone :us:
  10. @BeTheLight :us:
  11. @Hashpants
  12. @OnePassionateGrower
  13. @freestyletothis
  14. @Bobgrows :us_outlying_islands:
  15. @DrEvill :us:
  16. @patsnumone
  17. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  18. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  19. @OhNo555 :us:
  20. @Movement13
  21. @killabud
  22. @freed111 :canada:
  23. @lzboy :canada:
  24. @ShiskaberrySavior
  25. @djtrip
  26. @Natea
  27. @Amendment3 :us:

Add more numbers as needed. Please dont overwrite. Will draw a winner in about 24 hours.

Goodluck to all

Wiz

28 Likes

I’ll pick 10, thank you wiz <3

2 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway!

2 Likes

In at #7…thanks Wiz!

2 Likes

No more likes but thank you :heart:

8 Likes