Wizdoms GIVEAWAY

When you say breeder packs your asking for known breeders or an amount of seeds in the package. A bunch of stuff on your list is floating around in here, but not named breeder packs. A seed increase was just done recently of jew gold for instance

1 Like

If you like pine I got something for you.

2 Likes

I’m open to anything that would fit under my quick list, doesn’t specifically have to be from known breeders. I just like to know where stuff is coming from if possible. Jew gold would be cool if it’s proper.

5 Likes

Look forward to it mate.

3 Likes

@Pigeonman did the seed increase for the Jew gold. He did a thread on it here for it on here

5 Likes

Here it is

8 Likes

Would definitely be interested in those if they were available. Thanks for the info @Emeraldgreen and @blowdout2269

5 Likes

What strain you referring to? :pray:

Great show, @Wizdom ! Especially interested in that Freakface… Never seen a plant with Freakshow in it in person.
I dig the stickers and the story behind the name, too! Sure seems like you’ve come pretty far from guerilla-style on a golf course! Hahaha :smile: :rofl:
Thanks for the chance at seeing some of your work up close and personal, dude! Way to keep that OGTW mindset.
Good uck and congrats to the ones that catch 'em
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

2 Likes

I have some romulan x Cherry bomb seeds that are very piney with lemon.

6 Likes

I did a Freakshow IBL project. Just don’t have packs done up for them. Might make it to a giveaway eventually.

39 Likes

Thanks for awesome giveaway! @blowdout2269 @Mrgreenthumb @carty @feloniousmonk @bobgrows @bu2b @GEMI-CONNECT616
@Adventuretime86

5 Likes

Oh ya. I need some of that in my life.

3 Likes

I got you mate

4 Likes

Yea you do! You’re the man, I’m packing up yours right now after a quick smoke break.

2 Likes

They look awesome , love the color
Tag me when u do a contest for them Fire :fire: seeds

1 Like

Sounds like a phenomenal cross brother many thanks to you for the chance to add these to the breeding stock :raised_hands::pray:

Thank you for the @ brother, you know I love the weird & old-school stuff these are right up my alley haha 🤌🙌

I have the same here x skunk #18

Thank you @Wizdom!!!