World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Still trying to catch up with your other thread. This one should be fun!

6 Likes

great setup, good genetics!
should be a fun trip!
good luck!
:popcorn:

4 Likes

So, in my best Jeff Houston voice…IT’s TIME TO KNUCKLE UP !!!

Meet the players :

Triangle Kush…the vaulted gold standard, held in high regard, legendary strength and flavors

Dont mind her current situation, lol. she has HIT HER STRIDE n outgrowing everyone in the tent so far. I have broken her necks, tied her down, whipped n beat her, made her write bad checks. All good, i got this bitch, lol. She is currently hog tied, and im sure, like last time, by tonight she will have wriggled free and gone vert. Im on her like white on rice :sunglasses: :boom: :sunglasses:

Tahoe OG …a legend herself, known for power n hard beautiful nuggs, she has given me ZERO problems.

Wedding Cake…my cut of her (Jbeezy cut, you know , supposedly) Love her, 100% expect her to hand everyone else their ass, lol, but time will tell. She is running right next to TK. Same size, but needed a bit less WRENCHING, lol.

Skunk Tangerine…Yeak i KNOW…deal with it. An elite, known for 5% terps n power
Wanted to run her, in good company…she is now a “Kush” :boom:

Cuts taken from the clones…

First half Flower Tent :

So it will be easy, even for a stoner like me to remember, lets start this show…NOW

Flip day is TODAY…whatever day it is…lol.

Second half of tent will be filled in a few weeks, going to a lil stagger to conserve Cannatrol time.

Particulars:

Mom tent 5 x 9 or 10 . Lit by 2 T5Ho’s and one GLS 640 LED . Open tent, back too, central A/c handling the temp/humidity for me :sunglasses: Big Lasko fan up top blowing down, one outside sucking out n blowing down hallway All plants fed 1 tea per gallon of Urban Farms food. Every water, every time . Pretty simple . Have meter shot posted somwhere, run it like 75 F and 55 -60 % humidity, LOTS of air moving , everyone “dances” . All soil mix the same, here and Flower Tent too. Pretty simple.

Flower tent:

Octo’s, Urban Farms till end of week 3 , then over to my Jacks routine which is posted here in a bunch of places. Added in CalMag, 1 tea per gallon, everytime . GLS 640’s overhead, 3 CO2 (yeah i know) bags hanging, Lights cranking PAR down, much as they will take before praying. Open front of tent, 4 x 8 new Gorilla Lite line, central A/c in house works in here too, lol. 2 big axial fans , one pushing one pulling, mounted top n bottom of tent oppostite corners. Big Lasko up top blowing down, another out front sweeping tent. Plants always dance in my flower room too.

OK, good start…got so fubar’d on the joint i messed up all the pics and had to redo it like 4 times :see_no_evil:

Such the stoner …lol

Back to the joint…be back to finish up, give my rules of the contest

35 Likes

Who is Eddie???

3 Likes

Thanks! Gotta hve “Sannie” in my tent…right @Papalag

It’s on…flip day today…LETS GO !!!

Thank you sir

Good to have you Mr Wonderful @DougDawson

It’s coming …next post i think

Always welcome in my threads :sunglasses:

SWEET…i got the Grundle… :boom:

I cant wait to see it either…TK WC running shoulder to shoulder, same pots, lights, nutes

10 Likes

Damn man, this is awesome. thank you for sharing so much detailed info on your setup and style. I’ll be taking notes and trying not to disrupt class too much :joy:

2 Likes

Disruption is my life…fire away :boom:

4 Likes

Shut up Doug!

LMAO

4 Likes

Hey brother, I had to stop by and see.whats up. I’m just stuck at work right now. :v:

3 Likes

He’s been in there for years as I remember

3 Likes

NOW…nothing going on…all work is THANK GOD done!!!

I need to put this joint down, it lit my ass up…just kidding above Mr. Wonderful @DougDawson

4 Likes

Yes he has…maybe 10 years now???

2 Likes

Lol, I get your sense of humor brother, never a need to explain :rofl:

4 Likes

Good …sick of 'splaining…lol @DougDawson

4 Likes

Lost my phone, my lighter…forgot what im suppose to be doing to be honest…LC3 is a wrecker

5 Likes

Haha there’s a glowing endorsement! Be interesting to see where you wake up now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Whew , NOW I’m finally done and can chill rest of the week :sunglasses:

Blue Dream Santa Cruz Cut came to play . She threw down well, no larf all nice buddage

Thank you @schmarmpit :+1::+1:

Over 5 full trays herself , she is gonna yield well

Just in machine , yeah IM FREE :sunglasses:

Now to get stupid again :see_no_evil:

28 Likes

Kick Ass!!! Don’t trade it for pizza butt. :rofl:

5 Likes

To celebrate all work actually finally finished, and no one needing attention for at least a few days , time to enjoy the fruits of my labor

Leaving LC3 alone tonight , she spun my ass good today , I lost 2 hours , lol

Some Lost Cap (Caps Cut x my Ogah ) with a Peanut Butter Apricot chaser :sunglasses:

14 Likes

I’m all fucked up on PBA. So far I have gone a day without my new side piece.

5 Likes