X18 Outcrosses (Test Thread)

Went to the mailbox and to my complete surprise, there was a nice package from @buryseeds with some X18 x X18 IBL seeds in an envelope with a label clearly explaining what is inside. Wow! Thanks @buryseeds! I had no idea these were coming my way. You made my day brother! Will keep you in the loop once they meet the soil.
Cross your fingers for me that it happens sooner than later.

Thanks again!!! Cheers!

3 Likes

Yep, meant to hop on here and tell everyone that the X18 testers went out Friday. If you’re domestic US, you should see them by today, tomorrow at the latest. Everyone else, it’s on the way, but regular snail mail, so just keep an eye out :thumbsup: Thanks for reminding me @Kalgrae!

4 Likes

X-18 has just landed!

6 Likes

Just a quick update on my X18 outcrosses, I flipped em less than a week ago ( still small) and tonight i found a female Nigerian Haze cross, so up-potted it and hopefully she’ll stretch like a mofo now lol…
I need to delete some Shit on my phone and I’ll free up some pics space… update again soon…
Gaz

6 Likes

Smells pretty much the same way a Lemon Pez Candy tastes to me.

On the colder nights I’ve been able to manage the cooler temps, not dipping lower than 60f-15c too often. So maybe a little tiny bit of stress but nothing to bad. Heat management is the bigger battle coming in the next few weeks, if Ms. Nature gets her way.

5 Likes

Yeah man, just to be safe…I still have plenty of stock, but not gonna put it out there if there’s high herm reports. Also why I put the X18 out, we need to see what’s up with the parent line.

If something comes out real stunning, then I might pull some out the vault and dig for keepers to make some F2s, but for now, what’s out there is what’s out there, so if any of you guys find a really nice keeper pheno (which I hope you do), keep it, you’ll be the only ones with it! :thumbsup:

-buryseeds

2 Likes

Mmmm, sounds really nice! I’m noticing for yours and also @Gaz29 and other, the X18 seems to be dominating in these outcrosses at least as far as structure! All that beautiful broad leaf is definitely the X18 side in those phenos :thumbsup: Y’all all grow some gren, healthy, beautiful looking plants, I love it!

-buryseeds

3 Likes

I sent out a bunch of X18 packs both here and on IG. If you guys are on IG, my whole feed is gonna be reposts from X18 test grows, so between there and here, should be plenty to check out. Some folks have already popped their beans! Seeing 100% germ rates, which is always good.

5 Likes

Looking good doll. Mechelle x

2 Likes

Here’s a wee pic of my Nigerian Haze x X18 female, it took only 5 days to show sex, i also think i may have a female 88g13/HP cross too, but need my loupe for later on so’s i can be sure … i up-potted the fem Haze straight away and will do same again with any other females i find :crossed_fingers:… And I agree that most outcrosses have daddy’s structure and leaves etc…

And @buryseeds I ,just a minute ago received your X18 ibl to grow, I’ll get some popped in a week or two tops ok bud… hopefully some :fire: to be found in these… cheers for those.!

I’ll continue with the few strains i have of yours and we’ll see if anything good comes from this test grow…
Good luck to everyone else who has a pack of these… anyone popped any yet.?

Happy growing,
Gaz

6 Likes

A couple of pics of the 3 x 88g13/HP and 2 x Stardawg flipped em about 6 days ago and looking for any males to cull, oh and here’s a pic of the whitey outcross↘️

y

8 Likes

The big flowering plants looks really good. :wink::seedling::+1:. Love to see it when it’s done .Mechelle

1 Like

Thanks @MBSeeds . i didn’t know i posted the sour livers (top pic), l as im using my phone and I don’t see pics before I post em… I have had to flip the sour livers auto’ as it never did auto on me, looking good though, so I’ll leave it up.
I’ve still only got a female Nigerian Haze x X18, the rest are flipped also so I’ll update again when I have sexed and up-potted em…
Anyone germed the X18 ibl yet…?
Good luck and happy growing.
Gaz

5 Likes

Edit: 3 x males, 2 x 88g13/HP top pic and 1 x stardawg , (hygrometer is needing wiped lol ) and The Whitey, :arrow_up: Pic above.

Update edit: 20.04.18.
I have two from two female Nigerian Haze, one from two Stardawg and 1 maybe 88g13/HP , and the one whitey is (prob) male too… well that’s it - 3 definite females and a maybe 1888… a day or two more and I’ll know for sure what the sex is. Then I’ll up-pot them soon as i bin the ALL the males…

Btw :arrow_lower_right: Great looking plant @Kalgrae how long is she in flower.?
@Scissor-Hanz I’ll contact you soon ok :ok_hand: mate…

Happy growing
Gaz.

4 Likes

Both those males look good. To bad they’re males. :joy:.

@Gaz29 that’s a nice ratio yeah? Good to see @buryseeds gear working out for you! You know my good sentiments.

@Scissor-Hanz what ever came of the hermie? Compost pile😈?

And… @pookie123 how are yours coming along? Hopefully a better female/male ratio? Or did you pull a kalgrae and basically murder em? :ok_hand::wink:

Well here’s my ladies top and near top. She’s getting some nutrient tea concoction I put together in a gallon jug. Table spoon each of guano and fish meal with a teaspoon of alfalpha meal. Dollop of in sulfered molasses and about 1 mil of a bloom KNF made with semi ripe bananas, figs and grapes. Temps and humidity are about same and consistent. Had to toss a heater in the last few nights and next couple since we’re expecting our SoCal cold snap to last a few more days. Woosies we are down here. :wink:

Happy hump day as they say!

8 Likes

Looking good fellas :+1: @Gaz29 @pookie123 @Kalgrae
Hopefully my results were anomalous, due to condition. You guys are all doing really nice work.

4 Likes

Big leafed plant is Nigerian Haze, as is plant left back beside it too, middle plant is 1888’ and front right ( Stardawg) has a pistil or two and the smallest from front left is Kimbo Kush from @LED_Seedz, I have two more Kimbo Kush but both have mutations, but anyway these are my females from @buryseeds’ X18 outcrosses. Up-potting em tomorrow…
Happy growing
Gaz

7 Likes

The Nigerian Haze and stardawg look great @Gaz29. They all do! When you gonna flip em? The kimbo is a really nice smoke. Maybe consider vegging a little longer so it makes more bud sites? You’ll be glad you have more later. Lol. That’s a stoner thing to say but oh well, it’s true yeah. :scorpion:

Still lights off in my space but I’m at 25-26 days since the flip. She’s pouring on trichs and smells amazing. Not so sweet but more chemically smelling now. Like @buryseeds mentions it’s a pinesol aroma. 100%.

EDIT: looks like I’ve got some thrips running around being little assholes. Quick stop at the grow shop later today. Happy Friday all!

Second Edit:

4 Likes

The Kimbo Kush hasn’t been flipped yet @Kalgrae and neither is the whitey, but up-potting the female outcrosses later on , … yours looks great :+1: bud…
Nice.!
Happy growing guys,
Gaz

1 Like

looks great @Kalgrae which cross are you flowering out?