X18 Outcrosses (Test Thread)

88g13/HP cross :arrow_up_small: still have some three weeks left…

Stardawg cross above :arrow_upper_right:

The Nigerian Haze #1, the one :point_up: i put into a 4 litre air pot and below is the N. Haze #2, which I have kept in 5 inch pot.:leftwards_arrow_with_hook:

Just took more pics and hopefully they’ll be easier to identify now lol .
Happy growing guys,
Gaz

Edit ( Sat/Sun - 26/27th of may 18’ )…
I will need to kp looking at the Stardawgs’ top, i accidentally left ( well my gf didn’t put lights out when I said :roll_eyes: ) , and I left em an extra 5 hours or so before I noticed lights were still on…! I left em for 13 hours darkness and only turned lights on for a few hours and back into 12/12 next day but I’ll definitely need to kp looking for nanners - i have suspicions that the Stardawg might herm, don’t know yet though…
@Kalgrae bud, sorry you got nanners too but yours is/was nearly done anyway.?! Well the plants’ looking good and will hopefully be killer smoking for you.

Have you cracked any @LED_Seedz stuff yet.? i have 3 x street outlaw f2’s - seedlings just now but gonna put one in flower tent just to sex it…I’ll talk to you soon bud.
Gaz.

6 Likes

Looks like it finally happened @buryseeds :scream: . There were a few spots were bananas are showing but only got pics of one. She is hanging up now.

Edit: Forgot to say I’m looking forward to the smoke test. Pics of nugs soon. Cheers.

9 Likes

Larger of my two X18s

9 Likes

All three pics show how beautiful she is, but the top two are real nice. The two green tones in the fan leaves is a nice trait.

Cheers

3 Likes

Wow those are some nice Leafs ya got dude

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words.

1 Like

Thanks very much.
It’s appreciated.

2 Likes

6/6 germination on the pure x-18 you sent me @buryseeds :+1:

5 Likes

The structure of the X-18 is so beautiful and tight!

2 Likes

Little X18 today.

4 Likes

Larger X18

6 Likes

Man, you got those up and blooming quickly, @Calyxander. Nice work.

1 Like

Thanks.
The small one has about 30 days left.
The larger, probably 45 more days.

1 Like

How tall is the largest???

It is about 27 inches from the base of soil.
Very portable.

1 Like

Very beautifull plant…i have some x18s also…i hope they turn out as well structured as yours…

2 Likes

Just an update on how the X18 out crosses i have at six weeks, the tall two are the 88g13/HP and Stardawg and one pic of my Nigerian Haze #1 , the other smaller Nigerian Haze I’ll take a pic of next time…
Anyway the pics don’t do them justice, they’re fkn big frosty and I’ve got 2 weeks minimum left…
No nanners that i see, but i did dust the bottom buds ( get 20 or so bears from each, maybe) ,with some pollen from a g13/HP male, so interesting crosses in those seeds …
@buryseeds bud I’ll crack some ibl X18 soon… cheers…
Gaz
Edit; below is the Stardawg cross now… couple more weeks…

Small N.Haze just now :leftwards_arrow_with_hook: Cal/mag or rootbound ( going by the leaves.??) not too bothered as i won’t be smoking the leaves lol…

Cheers for having a look :eyes:

5 Likes

Larger X18 today.

6 Likes

Here is the tiny X18 today.

5 Likes

Update as of today.
X18

7 Likes