X18 Outcrosses (Test Thread)

After relegating the less desirable pheno of X18 to jars for reasons mentioned above, I find that I wish to revise my initial opinion of the less frosty pheno.

I took a tolerance break in late January due to having come down with some nasty flu like bug.
Did not smoke any ganja for the duration of illness.
So when I felt well enough to begin smoking again, I reached for a jar of X18 that was around 2 years old. I did not want any of my buds which I knew to be quite potent, so I tried my least potent buds.
Well, I was pleasantly surprised, and have been smoking the X18 almost every evening since.
The flowers are certainly not very frosty in appearance, and do not provide a blunderbuss debilitating high. They do, however, give me a warm, mellow, mostly body buzz which is very comforting and lasts a fairly long time.

Unfortunately I only have enough remaining for about another week or so.

I think that my enhanced enjoyment of these X18 flowers was the two+ years in the jar combined with coming off of a smoke break.

Anyway, I would like to grow some again.

7 Likes

Sup man, TBH I’ve kept pretty much all of my stock for personal hunting and further working of lines. Glad you found some good stuff in these crosses! Just started a new thread to document some Blackberry Pakistani phenos I’m growing out. :+1:

-Bury

7 Likes

Nice work everyone!

2 Likes

Howdy @LaSerpienteNegra, welcome to Overgrow. Appreciate you for pushing this topic to the top with your reply as I hadn’t seen it before. It looks like an enjoyable read. Much love

3 Likes