X18 Outcrosses (Test Thread)

Email, list of crosses I just finished is on the IG, thanks :pray:

1 Like

Haha thanks bud :v: :pray:

I’ve sent out at least a hundred envelopes over the past year, a good 20 or so to the UK, and I’ve never had this happen before, wish I knew what to tell you bud. Sorry about all the hassle but I can promise you it’s not me or the packaging. Let’s hope things straighten themselves out eventually :pray:

1 Like

@buryseeds bud, i checked tracking again and it’s been to my local sorting office, but it arrived “'badly addressed” - according to the tracking, that’s why it’s been sent all over the place, you will find its been here in Scotland from 8th Dec till Dec 31st where its being returned to sender now.
Seems it was in two countries at the same time - according to tracking.!! LOL.
Anyway I’ll look :eyes: forward to running your beans when/if they get to me…
Happy growing
Gaz

Hey @oleskool830 bud , I DO remember your old username and I have been a member of a few forums , so I don’t doubt that we’ve crossed paths…
I hope all is well ok . !
Have a good one :point_up:
Gaz

1 Like

Hey @Gaz29! It was a while back my friend. I was doing Autos for the first time and you were very gracious and generous with your knowledge. You helped me a great deal. I guess it was around 2012. Anyway, I am pleased to have run across you again. Hope you are well and I look forward to reconnecting. I find OG to be a fantastic forum. Glad you’re here. Peace

2 Likes

@buryseeds you could run an auction on OG with the funds fully or partially going to support maintenance costs for the site … @LED_Seedz ran a successful auction of 5 strains recently

3 Likes

‘Fields Corner Kush’ and ‘Lemon X18’, approximately 19 days from germination. Under 80W of T-8 fluorescent gro-spectrum.

6 Likes

And nary a trouble in sight!

All good here.

99%

2 Likes

I shoo’d the bugs away for the pic :wink:
Some spotting from the pest management program (pyrethrin spray) but nothing major.

1 Like

That’s a good idea. @LemonadeJoe PM me so we can organize! :thumbsup:

Them guys and gals look happy and healthy! Wish I could say the same for me. Been sick almost two weeks now and it’s still kicking my ass :frowning: 'Tis the season, I guess…

1 Like

No updates for the past eleven days bud. Please PM me your info again, please make sure it’s correct, I’ll send you something else out this week to run :thumbsup: I’ll apologize on behalf of the postal service sucking horribly in this instance :joy:

Just read an IG post about a guy losing a shipment from CT to MA, literally one state over, and the post has NO IDEA where it is. Hmm, if that doesn’t sound fishy…

1 Like

Hope you feel better @buryseeds. @Scissor-Hanz yours are looking great as well. Some lateral spread going on there. Nice.

Only four of LemonTree x X18 are rolling along. I’ll drop a pic and specs later. Not a single Roxbury went. Total user error. They were starting to regain vitality and then I let them dry out, uncontrollable circumstance.

2 Likes

Here is a little update on mine about 18 days after sprouting. The pics are from far away but ill post better pics after i transplant them to bigger pots very soon. Also under 80 w t8 Good thing they all sprouted and are healthy!

5 Likes

Here’s a couple Fields Corner Kush girls (Strawberry Fields x X18) in early flower (around week 2-ish):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeWr8LBHQ9z/

2 Likes

The last six survivors of 2X18 aka X18 2018 Repro. Whittled down to six from a few dozen. I’ve put these girls through Hell. Keeping the overall best for reveg, but I’ll be hunting through the X18 uncrossed until I find an absolute stellar keeper:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeWuLZ-HGo0/

4 Likes

Nice, You can definitely see the Paki/ Afghani style landrace in the pure x18’s :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, I’m very happy with the repro. I feel I’ve saved a lot of genetic diversity including 9 on each side (male and female). Despite using multiple males and females, the uniformity of the work that Tom Hill did is still very apparent and shows you that this has been inbred for quite some time. Could be my imagination, but I feel I got more vigorous and faster veggers in this gen than from the original Tom Hill stock. The classic Paki stretch is still there. And I pretty much smell all the terp profiles exhibited in the parents (apple pear skunk and cheese, all still there). Only thing left to do is find those one of a kind mutants among the bunch. I need the Lebron James and the Serena Williams of the X18 family to make my keepers and mate them for the next gen :joy:

3 Likes

And yes I’ve been talking to @LemonadeJoe about a pure X18 auction, I’ve got a couple packs I’ll be setting aside, we’ll be making it happen right here on OG, just working out the logistics :thumbsup:

1 Like