X18 Outcrosses (Test Thread)

@buryseeds, i sent you those details to you, that must’ve been some trip that envelope has had eh…lol ironically it was at my local P.O. Sorting Office-(which I can see from my window)-since Dec 10th til it was sent back to New York…on 1 january - when they sent it back to you (hopefully) …
Anyway thanks for gonna send me some to run , I’ll germ as soon as I get em ok :ok_hand: bud…
Gaz

1 Like

Much respect and gratitude my Boston Brother @buryseeds! Looking forward to the Boston Cream and will dunk upon receipt. Any grow comments or tips are welcome. Thanks again.
oleskool830

2 Likes

Update for @buryseedsFields Corner Kush and Lemon X18 test-crop (approximately 25 days from germination).

Fields Corner Kush: (below, 2 pics)

Lemon X-18 (below, 2 pics)

8 Likes

Looking great @Scissor-Hanz nice and healthy/happy uniform plants :seedling: .
The Lemon X are slightly bigger than the Strawberry :strawberry: ( fields corner Kush X )
Any confirmed females yet… males.?
Gaz

2 Likes

Thanks @Gaz29 :smiley:
No signs of sex yet. But they are still on 20/4 (on/off) light cycle. I think I’ll wait till I can nip a cut off the bottom before flowering, in case there’s something fruit-tastic in there.

Sucks that the postal service sent your package “around the world in 80 days”. Hopefully 2nd time’s a charm :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

@buryseeds couldn’t get any of the Roxbury to pop. Four of the lemontree are going though.

The node spacing is really close but I attribute a lot of it to keeping them real close to the t5’s. There’s a little heat damage or slight nutrient burn as well.

Temps have been mid 70’s through the nights and high 80’s in the day. There are some revegging clones with them as well, so they’ve been under 24/7 lights since birth. Flipped to 18/6 last night. Biggest hurdle has been keeping humidity consistent, but it’s been sitting around 50-70% and dipping with the natural environment. Need to dial that in! Hoping to move them into bigger pots and under my tanning bed t8 rig over the weekend.

I like how @GumbyBuds shot his plants against the velvet back drop, so I’m copying him😜

@Scissor-Hanz yours are coming along well. They all look real happy. :+1:t2:

8 Likes

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/59286557/feed-me-seymour.jpg

Mine have really grown in the last few day. Now they are looking hungry.
Fields Corner Kush, approx 29 days (below)

10 Likes

Thanks @Scissor-Hanz , I still don’t know what happened to my package but I haven’t heard anything recently from buryseeds’ …
Anyway looking good bud… what’s the finishing time for Lemon X .?
Gaz

2 Likes

I’d bet that the shipping label was damaged en route.

As for finishing time on the Lemon X-18, I’m not sure this cross has ever been made before. But my guess is she’s around 60 days.

1 Like

Popped some X-Wing beans 2 weeks ago. 100% germ rate. Looking like hearty little seedlings at the moment, looking forward to seeing how they develop!

3 Likes

Lemon X-18 and Fields Corner Kush

Lemon X-18 (below)

8 Likes

Sorry I meant “predicted time”… What they in… 2 litres pots .? Looking good @Scissor-Hanz , has any shown sex yet .?

Yeah the P.O. said it was ‘badly addressed’ but it should have been/or is being returned to sender soon. I nearly was in… lol , oh well,i hope @buryseeds does send some testers as i was/am looking forward to running :running_man:some of those crosses…
Anyway have a chill Sunday…:popcorn::fire:
Gaz

2 Likes

@Gaz29 I’m re-sending this week bud, just need to catch up on real-life stuff, mainly work kicking my ass. And @Scissor-Hanz you are killing it right now, those girls are looking lovely :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Also still coordinating with @LemonadeJoe to get a couple of uncrossed X18 packs up for OG auction :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Day 35, Fields Corner Kush and Lemon X-18

Fields Corner Kush (below 6 pics)

Lemon X-18 (below 4 pics)

9 Likes

Looking killer in veg. Seeing a lot of phenotypic similarities. I think that X18 is dominating in the outcrosses. Great work thus far! :thumbsup:

5 Likes

They do seem to be taking after their daddy :+1:
I’ve got one FCK (the last one in the pics) that doesn’t look like an x-18.

I’m going to repot into 2 gal, increase feed, and get them flowering asap.

2 Likes

Lemon Tree x X18
Repotted and moved under a bank of T8’s. Male has several places showing gender. Gonna give a few more days just to make sure.

At least 100% sure this is a male.

5 Likes

Looking good there @Kalgrae, hopefully the rest are female bud … ( 1 maybe 2 males so far…?)
happy growing ,
Gaz

1 Like

Nice work @Kalgrae
Already spotting nards?
My eyes aren’t as good as they used to be, so I haven’t look too hard yet at mine.

1 Like