Yoop's Tree Farm

Thanks for the kind words. I say “Great job” @SCJedi. N.S.#2 x Goji is an awesome cross. I must admit, I was entranced by all those purple buds. So sad to hear their mother was lost. Is N.S.#1 mother doing OK? I’ll pm you later.

5 Likes

Thank you!

I culled the #2 mom back in early August. There is just too much to paint with. Everything with her is almost always some shade of purple but those pics are pretty colorful.

Yes, the #1 mom is here and she is doing well.

3 Likes

Thanks, I learned a lot during this grow. I haven’t read the Farmers Almanac yet. Hell, all our winters are harsh. You’re blessed with a longer growing season down there. I think your plants will make it to harvest just fine.

1 Like

I cut a “green pheno” bud lengthwise, with a scissors. The 2 halves looked like a human lung illustration. Pale green mass with purple arteries running throughout. I thought purple was the hot color for 2020. Or was it 2019? It was actually, the indoor, “green” pheno that kicked my a$$. It’s probably not fair to compare the two, given the purple hadn’t fully ripened. I’m happy to read that #1 is well. Are you still working on something with her?

4 Likes

The #2 pheno (purple) that I culled was purple and sandalwood. Nice daytime smoke and mildy uplifting
The #1 pheno (green) that I still have is sage all day to the house and back. It will lift you up and not put you back down gently. I am not surprised that it exhibits SOME purple since its dad is the BMR BX2

Yes, I plan on working with her some more. I have a grape stomper OG male that I just put outdoors and will let him knock up some of my teens.

5 Likes