Your favorite strain to smoke and grow?

Stardawg x the flo ( Oaxaca Mexican Sativa, Purple Thai, and Afghani) blueberry sister same genetics different pheno :sunglasses:

2 Likes

PEANUT BUTTER BREATH :metal:

Grow-wise, you could possibly get a heavy yielding pheno with savory terps, or a crappy yielding OGKB leaner with rock hard, impossibly frosty buds. Not the easiest strain to grow, but not super hard either.

Smoke-wise, there’s nothin like it. Very unique flavor, VERY heavy hitting effect.

2 Likes

Honorable mention: a chuck my buddy made, FAB MC (Fuji Apple Cookie x Blueberry Muffin)

I dropped one seed, got one female and just ran it, didn’t keep a cut but DAMN i should’ve. Super amazing “blueberry catpiss” terps, nice fuel punch and great overall effect. For a mere tester, this one BLEW ME AWAY, need to explore this line.

2 Likes

Favorite to smoke, ghost train haze. Found it once here locally and never found it again, buds appeared black in places and gave a very unique high with lots of laughs.

Favorite to grow, I’m growing out 4 strains atm from RQS and chocolate haze has been my favorite so far, it’s more resilient to over feeding than my others and seems to love lst + topping.

2 Likes

I was pretty lucky when I started smoking weed in the early 80’s. Smoked a lot of
the Old school strains. Also a lot of strains that you had no idea what it was.

My favorite was grown by a friend of mine. He got some clones from the Dominicans in uptown NYC in 1994. It got you stupefied and it tasted great. It was nicknamed the lethal weapon. A few years ago I asked him what strain it was and he has no idea. I have a few crazy stories from when I smoked it.

Now that I can grow legally I am hoping I can find something close to it.

2 Likes

Cherry kush bay area 2012 (not cherry pie)
most warm cozy high I ever had,:drooling_face:🫠

2 Likes