150-250W COB sativa tent

I think i got your point. Gravitational depletion caused me problems also. In this design it must be run manually. To interrupt the g. depletion i made this inlet which is opened manually.

Better design should involve expanse vessel…but also more complex. Some people used a few meters of hose, it works fine i think also.

Agriculture irrigation works the same.

I need drip pressure regulation in hose or off-hose. Because you move plants it should be off-hose.

5 Likes

Yeah I had a pump like you do. The system worked alright, just it was limiting in that I had to cut everything to size for the arrangement and meant I couldnt move things around - and the hose kept dragging. I didnt take any close up pics of my setup but I did find this one

I ended up using a ratchet pully to hold up the hoses haha (you can see it on the left)

7 Likes

So, use this gadged to hold the line.

But there is uneven distribution of the liquid without pressure regulation on each line or outlet.

2 Likes

Yep the exact problem I ran into. I did end up using those which helped somewhat

It took long time since last update. Sorry. I did harvest…got around 100 g (4 ounce±), never mind…so much. But i got a crazy idea late night. I really like to test new varieties and i have experience (now) with small container size for plants (2-3 joghurt cups, not more). If i can make a frame 5x5 or 4x4 in the tent for 600 or 400 W or any other size with higher top approx. 6 feet tall, it could be pretty interesting to give it a try. So…the concept would be many plants in a frame with variable high of plants, some lower and some higher to fill the space evenly and make nice canopy, understand…ehm??

It could also be a hydro…but about that later.

Containers (pots) should be square of course…