16oz Cup Manifold Contest

Dropped one seed lol of raskal berries in water.

10 Likes

Two cracked and sprouted tap roots. I put all 4 into coco pellets for now.

11 Likes

7 Likes

3 of the THC Bombs and 1 of the Holy Punches have tails and went into soil. The soil is a mix of organic potting mix and Happy Frog with a little perlite added. I threw some no-till cover crop seeds in for good measure. I plan to supplement with mineral nutes at about 3 weeks from first leaves, because that’s what I use for my DWC/Ebb & Flow plants and I’m all about being lazy.

8 Likes

I’ll be here, watching you weirdos try to grow a plant out of a cup. Best luck to all!

9 Likes

Also tossed my seeds into coco-puffs.

When bored…I feed these.

12 Likes

After soaking for about 48 hours, all of the Durban Poison seeds cracked.

I decided to go ahead and sow them directly in their coco hempy cups.

10 Likes

RDP. All 6 popped and in dirt*!

Under cover.

*by “dirt” I mean, various experimental media.

Edit: Forgot to cover these and all died.

8 Likes

I love the smell of seedlings in the morning.

1 Like

And we have germination!!!

8 Likes

Jordans Mix
and
WIFI x Cake Crasher

11 Likes

Stevie1durr *** 09/03/2020 - if not too late, been off fishing for the week, will germ tonight, if too late I’ll just watch and grow along anyways

8 Likes

Eh, not my contest but I don’t think it matters this close to the start. Off fishing is a good enough excuse or reason for me :laughing:. some people had to restart seeds later on in past contests I’ve seen. This one doesn’t have a date set to flip.
Crap, I knew I forgot to get something tonight! I don’t have solo cups, any 16oz container works right? The OP did say 16oz cups. I have 16oz take out soup containers.

4 Likes

@Stevie1durr

Yes please

2 Likes

Can I use this? Just fill with measured 16oz of mix.

Edit:
Well, looks like time is of the essence, so since I see AllOra is also using small square pots, ill have to just do it.
Go team catnip!
These aren’t stems, they’re roots pushing the seed out. I really wish the stores around me had peat pellets instead of coco.

Edit (again)- 3 of the 4 had sprouted, just one hadn’t pushed its way up and out yet. I direct planted the two bare root seedlings, and the one that didn’t sprout yet. Then the one that started to grow but didn’t pop out, so I planted the whole pellet and filled in the little starter hole with some mix to give it some resistance, so the roots can dig down down.

10 Likes

Yeah, I’ll be repotting to Solos after the first two nodes.

2 Likes

Oh ok, I’ll get a set of cups asap

2 Likes

ShitShitShit…forgot…I’ll use one of these

14 Likes

Just drop now, there’s no one single flip date as we’ll be flipping as our manifolds progress. A day or two behind isn’t going to make much difference I think!

6 Likes

9 Likes