16oz Cup Manifold Contest

Eh, not my contest but I don’t think it matters this close to the start. Off fishing is a good enough excuse or reason for me :laughing:. some people had to restart seeds later on in past contests I’ve seen. This one doesn’t have a date set to flip.
Crap, I knew I forgot to get something tonight! I don’t have solo cups, any 16oz container works right? The OP did say 16oz cups. I have 16oz take out soup containers.

4 Likes

@Stevie1durr

Yes please

2 Likes

Can I use this? Just fill with measured 16oz of mix.

Edit:
Well, looks like time is of the essence, so since I see AllOra is also using small square pots, ill have to just do it.
Go team catnip!
These aren’t stems, they’re roots pushing the seed out. I really wish the stores around me had peat pellets instead of coco.

Edit (again)- 3 of the 4 had sprouted, just one hadn’t pushed its way up and out yet. I direct planted the two bare root seedlings, and the one that didn’t sprout yet. Then the one that started to grow but didn’t pop out, so I planted the whole pellet and filled in the little starter hole with some mix to give it some resistance, so the roots can dig down down.

10 Likes

Yeah, I’ll be repotting to Solos after the first two nodes.

2 Likes

Oh ok, I’ll get a set of cups asap

2 Likes

ShitShitShit…forgot…I’ll use one of these

14 Likes

Just drop now, there’s no one single flip date as we’ll be flipping as our manifolds progress. A day or two behind isn’t going to make much difference I think!

6 Likes

9 Likes

Lolol - :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Woo woo & Rugby ball (black kitty) approve. :+1::+1::100:

12 Likes

@MadScientist Can I keep the kitty cups :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sweat_smile:?

1 Like

I take that like as a yes?

Pretty much all my seeds popped, gonna get them in dirt tonight and will post pics.

1 Like

The two in dirt are up.

2 Likes

I am totally shocked. I decided to pop 10 RCB x Critical Kush seeds, as I figured with my luck, I would get 4 to sprout…

I got 8 out of 10!!!

Man was I shocked. Guess I am going to have to fire up the grow room (well shower, really) And grow the rest out.

6 Likes

Still have a few left in water that need a little longer but heres what got put in cups so far

6 Likes

Oh man

Sorry bro, it’s definitely a yes.

They caught a couple of girls down here for selling edibles… Been preoccupied by that.

5 Likes

Oh man, that sucks. The world is a checkerboard of places it’s allowed it and places that still follow americas push for the war on drugs.
Well good news, catnip 1 and 2 have broken ground.

14 Likes

so far 3/4 are above the ground. :+1::seedling:

11 Likes

Ooo! I forgot to take a pic, but 3/4 of mine have sprouted too.

6 Likes

I ran out of LITFA, so I went rooting around for the seed. It was tangled up in it’s shell and the tap root was pointed upward. So, I gently removed the shell and placed it back in the coco. Maybe it will make it, but it definitely wouldn’t have without intervention.

18 Likes