16oz Cup Manifold Contest

Hello everyone,

Another contest for us to enjoy.

This time we will veg for a lot longer in order to manifold the plant and get eight branches that will require LST to finish.

We will start from seed, no clones allowed and only 16oz cup can participate.

Date for germination is October the 1st, and flowering will start individually based on the manifold being formed on each of the participating strains.

Thanks for your efforts! See ya there.

Scy

Write your name below to sign up.

ReikoX
MadScientist
WMoon518
Tappy
DeadInside88 DONE
pufferfishfiend
yobigdaddy
Seamonkey84
GramTorino
AllOra
Enjoi802
stONER775
Wadar
Itza419
Stevie1durr
GreenCaciqueHawaii

22 Likes

See if any of the Goji OG or friends want to spend their lives in 16oz.

7 Likes

Hmm, the step two is different than the original nugbuckets method, but it looks like it may be a faster method. Now to dig through my seed stock and decide what to pop. Guess I have a couple weeks to decide.

Edit: that means I’m in FWIW

11 Likes

I think it will be cool enough to where I won’t have the problem I had before. Will give me enough time to install a bigger fan too.

3 Likes

I found that nugbuckets mainlining is a bout a week longer than the manifold. The cola size is more even with the mainlining.

Cheers
G

10 Likes

This time around, I’m going to pick a fem indica - no seed run!

I’m in!

5 Likes

Nice!! I’m gonna do a gg4 fem seed from a member here. Not at home, so I cant give a shout out at the moment. But guaranteed buds…so that’s a +

3 Likes

I was just telling myself that I was going to try the solo cup challenge solo, just to try. But count me in! Trying new training technique and in a solo challenge for my second grow.
This is going to be fun, all the plants will have the same structure at the end, so it’s really about who wears it best :rofl:

8 Likes

Last challenge I kind of petered out. This time I’ll try a skunk… hmmm

6 Likes

Same…here’s hoping we can pull this one off!..lol
I’m hoping this turns out excellent…will be nice to try a new technique that I could possibly implement in the whole garden and get much better yields

6 Likes

I walk looking into mainline vs scrog already, so this fall right in place.

5 Likes

I’m not in this one. I don’t have enough room in the closet. I’mma sit in the recliner and watch.

5 Likes

Manifolding madness!? I’m in.

My personal Shot Glass challenge

20 Likes

Careful, might turn this into a bonsai garden… next thing you know, it’s a single peat pellet challenge.

7 Likes

I think I’m going to try a few OG run seeds gifted to me by a couple generous members here. the lavender I have on hand, and orange goji is in the mail. I’m thinking 3-4 of each and see which turns out female and in best health for the flip. Oh! Just realized that We can root the cutting or flip it for gender reveal while the training is being done.

4 Likes

What trim level is allowable for roots?
Shaved? Retro 70s? :man_facepalming:

19 Likes

Ok, just received a bunch of orange goji seeds from @randrobertson522, I’m going to pop some of them for the challenge!

7 Likes

Courtesy of the LOVE from another member, of course! Can’t take credit, but I won’t DRY SNITCH him out any more than I already have! I’m rooting for ya, @Seamonkey84! Good luck!

7 Likes

only a week to go until germination. I put in about 45 different seed varieties into the a wheel spinning app and gave it a spin.

And the winner is…

Hope I get another purple one like this one, it never cloned for me.

33 Likes

Seedling media experiment prepped. Two dirt, two worm castings (expected to be hot) and two mixed.

Gonna drop some of @Howard.Crane’s Redneck Dental Plan (RDP).

13 Likes